Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (girlwhoboards)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-21-2007, 1:57 PM Reply   
i'm looking for a hyperlite coex (4'4") to buy used in good condition plus i wondered what other people have ridden that's similair but liked better. i rode a liquid force once and liked it but don't remember the model name. i'm 5'3", 125ish and love small and squirrely boards that i can learn to throw around :-).

thanks,
-Kim
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-21-2007, 3:02 PM Reply   
i have a phase 5 prop i will sell, it's like a 4'5", super fast and loose board! email me if interested sean@entrustclothing.com
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-21-2007, 3:44 PM Reply   
Dang, Entrust I think she's got you on the scale

On a serious note, you must really like your new board!!
Old     (girlwhoboards)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-21-2007, 5:47 PM Reply   
i need to look up what a phase 5 is but i probably wouldn't want to buy something without test riding the model first as for me it's about feel. how much though? and thanks :-).
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       06-21-2007, 5:48 PM Reply   
enturst, what new board did you recently get. I have a Phase 5 Oogle and have fun on it, but want something new.

Kim I tried the Broadcast 4'9 and it was fun, but still not much diffent than the Oogle. The new Inland skim board looking one looks like it would be fun. Hey its Hot Pink too my wife would like that.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-22-2007, 3:00 AM Reply   
I think Entrust got a carbon fiber Walzer?
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-22-2007, 9:34 AM Reply   
i would sell the phase 5 for $175 shipped

ive been riding a walzer and an LF custom a little bit
Old     (crushing76)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-24-2007, 7:24 AM Reply   
i HAD a broadcast 4'9" until somebody decided they wanted it more than i did last weekend. i bought a coex this weekend. the coex spins MUCH easier, but is a bit too slow for me. i'm just beginning, and cant get it to keep up with the boat. i think i need to go back to the 4'9". if the price is right, i'd sell it. i've only ridden it for a day, and i'll probably ride it again today, but the board is still virtually brand new.
Old     (girlwhoboards)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-25-2007, 11:15 AM Reply   
CR...I suggest you keep the coex. Yes, I'm looking for one, and yes you are just beginning, and yes the Broadcast would be a better all around board for you, but the coex is great for tricks and such when you do get better. The only reason I'd suggest selling it is if you can't afford both or are tall and heavier as for weight and height distribution i've seen people struggle with it when they are bigger than me...and not saying you are overweight :-). just maybe ride it a few more time and then let me know if you still want to sell it. as for other boards i'm pretty focused on the coex right now so thanks.
Old     (crushing76)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-25-2007, 8:32 PM Reply   
fine... me and my fat ass will keep the board. ;) i'll give it a month.
Old     (girlwhoboards)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-25-2007, 11:37 PM Reply   
haha oh yea what i really meant was i was short ;)...enjoy and report back for your 30 day follow-up :-).
Old     (dubsac)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-30-2007, 6:08 AM Reply   
I have a Coex that I am willing to sell - hit me up if you are still interested
Old     (girlwhoboards)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-03-2007, 1:45 PM Reply   
thanks and i sent you mail back :-).