Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    ScottRobinson            07-26-2010, 7:20 PM Reply   
Anyone know anything about these guys. Looked at their website and they seem to have some pretty cool stuff. I also see they are looking for investors and anything else that might interest them. Does anyone ride this stuff? Anyone know any more about the company?

thanks
Old     (tboywake)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-26-2010, 8:43 PM Reply   
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-27-2010, 8:21 AM Reply   
I haven't rode a board, but I have commuincated with all the guys at wakeology. They are a good group of guys and I hope they can make it. The wake scene needs a couple more board brands!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       07-27-2010, 5:39 PM Reply   
Scott ~~ Throw an email to Jason and Lance at info@wakeology.com for any question that you need answered.

Man I love watching that clip, them cable boy and girls just kill it! Check out the new man and see the one page spread on page 34.
Old     (ClutchIndustries)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-27-2010, 6:23 PM Reply   
Wakeology is an awesome up and coming board company. Jason and Lance are the dudes steering the ship with a hull full of support riders out paddling for the brand the best they can. I have ridden most of the major companies out there, Hyperlite, Liquid force, Ronix, Gator, CWB and I have ridden all of their bindings. I picked up a Wakeology Sick Transit 140 this year and am lucky enough to have picked up a set of their 2011 Matrix closed toe bindings, and it is by far the best setup I have ridden. board holds an excellent edge and with a monster rocker it releases smooth and consistent off the wake. And the bindings are super plush with tons of support but with plenty of "poking" ability. I am also stoked to say it is the lightest setups I've ever ridden, a 140 with size 11 bindings weighs in at only 12.2 pounds. I'll get a scale picture to prove it next time I head into work. If anyone is in the North West Ohio area and wants to demo a board, just let me know and i'll be happy to hand it over. I'll also be making a trip to Wake Nation on the 7th if anyone in the Cinci wants to get a tug on it. All I can is that I'm stoked that a company is this in tune with their riders, not just their sponsored riders, but the general public as well. The Wakeology ship is in no danger of sinking, and with a seasoned crew is steaming ahead full bore!
Attached Images

Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-28-2010, 1:39 AM Reply   
What does the Transit shape resemble most? Does it ride more like a watson, PS3, S4 type board?

The Transit ltd looks pretty sweet
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-28-2010, 3:47 AM Reply   
Looks like fun
Old     (geistwatersportscom)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-28-2010, 6:07 AM Reply   
Scott,

I will shoot you an email. I am a army team rider (regional rider) for Wakeology and have a couple of their boards. Anyone looking for additional info go to www.wakeology.com. Josh (D.F.T.R.) has all the correct info on this thread.

Mark, I feel like the Stoke 137cm rides similar to the Watson...... I think Ross is correct on the Gator Gonzolez reference on the Transit. I currently ride the Stoke and it fits my style better. I also enjoy the the O.G Wakeology board as a bigger board 143cm. Before the Stoke and Wakeology I road the Byerly Monarch and before that the Watson..... I like the stoke because it feels like a mix of my two previous boards watson/monarch. I haven't tried out the bindings yet but hope to be able to soon.

That's my 02 cents

Last edited by geistwatersportscom; 07-28-2010 at 6:16 AM.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       07-28-2010, 8:12 AM Reply   
Ross ~~ Nice looking setup... I'm still yet to try the Matrix on any of the boards, one day!
Stoke 137
Name:  DPP_0006WEB.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  66.8 KB
Sick Transit 140
Name:  DPP_0013WEB.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  47.8 KB
Old     (ClutchIndustries)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-28-2010, 4:21 PM Reply   
Josh you'll love the bindings! Why haven't you picked them up, they run out of your size or something? last time I talked to lance they still had a run of all of the sizes i believe. How does the ride of the stoke compare to the transit? I'm thinking about picking one up just to have both.
Old     (crowem87)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-29-2010, 4:13 AM Reply   
Rob - If only I could get away from my brand new set-up I put together for the ski show at Heritage I would try to get on a Wakeology! I have been riding much more solid on it....assuming the edges stay in tact I will probably ride it for a while!