Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (wade_lewark)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-19-2010, 9:36 AM Reply   
I am male - 43 and have a passion for wakeboarding and being outdoors!
I have been self employed as a web developer and on-line retail owner for the past ten years, but am currently seeking a full time position in the Wakeboard industry. I would be open to starting out part time, and growing from there, if the opportunity is available. This is such an exciting sport and I would love nothing more than to work in a job related to such.

I possess skills in web design, ecommerce applications and on-line advertising. I am proficient in Photoshop, Dreamweaver and other web related programs, with some Flash experience as well. I have over 8 years experience in customer service, telephone sales/support and related on-line retail logistics.

I also have over 25 years experience in Composites (fiberglass) manufacturing and production, custom design tooling, pattern work and over 10 years experience in thermoforming applications. I offer extensive experience in the manufacturing industry with supervisory and management expertise. I have been involved in product development from design to production release. Highly involved with production and manufacturing engineering departments as well as research and development of new product lines. I hold several certifications in this field.

I enjoy wakeboarding every season in the Pacific North West with my family and friends, and and have Just bought a new 2010 Axis A22, so I am really looking forward to the 2010 season!

I can supply a resume and references upon request.
Please contact me if you have an opportunity for someone like me, who is willing to learn and work hard to achieve a common goal.

Thank you,
Wade LeWark
wade@getcoolparts.com