Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       10-14-2005, 10:44 AM Reply   
Doug Dropped off his boat last week and we installed a system that included (2) Arc Audio KAR 600.4s, (1) Arc Audio KAR 900.1, an Arc Audio XEQ EQ, and (1) Arc Audio 12" Sub. The sub was mounted in a 1 cubic foot box under the drivers console behind the stock kick panel, and the custom amp rack was made in place of the cargo net under the passenger side. For the tower Doug went with the Fusions, which have a Diamond Audio 6.5" Component set and a 5.25" coaxial set. The one 600.4 running the tower has enough power to upgrade later for another set of Fusions.

www.soundillusionsaudio.com
Old    mendo247            10-14-2005, 11:38 AM Reply   
nice! i love the amp placement..how bout pics of location and type of interior pics.. i need to get my v215 to you in the next couple months..
Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       10-14-2005, 11:42 AM Reply   
Richard- Thanks alot, give us a call and we'll get you set up. What do you mean by "..how bout pics of location and type of interior pics.."?
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-14-2005, 12:06 PM Reply   
Clay,

Thanks for the great install so far I am more than pleased with the outcome!

Richard, feel free to check it out if you are ever in Tracy or I can send any other pictures you would like.
Old    mendo247            10-14-2005, 12:56 PM Reply   
sorry got a little excited.. interior speakers (placement).. i got my boat without any stereo and was curious where guys were putting there interior speakers?
Old     (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-14-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
What ever happened with the mega install on the SAN?
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-14-2005, 2:09 PM Reply   
Interior speakers are stock, two below the rear bench facing forward, one facing in from the observer seat, and one opposite that at the below the throttle.
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-14-2005, 6:20 PM Reply   
Sweet Install Doug. I really liked the way they mounted the amps. Really nice job Guys.
Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       10-15-2005, 1:31 AM Reply   
The super install is sittin in the shop. Im waiting for the tower box, and the second sub box to be painted by Teddy. Everything else is all finished. I wanted to wait for the final pictures, the thing looks super sweet with all the neon glowing and all of the equipment right now. Just waitin...
Old     (edandgem)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-15-2005, 3:34 PM Reply   
Looks sweet Doug cannot wait to hear the sounds Good Job
Old    mendo247            10-17-2005, 7:12 PM Reply   
i see you guys placing subs in the storage compartment behind the pass seat and i also noticed that you left the factory kick panel up and put the sub behind it on this 230.. how well can you hear the subs when they are tucked inside the storage compartment? how much does that kick panel take away from the sub? im not sure how crazy im gonna get with my system but would you guys be able to build a box with enough air space that fits under the dash without cutting the factory foot rest for a w7?