Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    lovin_wake            12-21-2005, 7:41 PM Reply   
Am I the only Girl that wakesurfs out there come on Girls get ACTIVE!!!!
Old    jesiday            12-21-2005, 8:08 PM Reply   
Molly,

I actually wakesurf A LOT. I'm going out this Friday to see if I can still trunk it. Granted, the water is still in the high 50s.

Hopefully, I'll get some better stills this time to post.

Right now, I'm working on a 360. Damn thing. I get like 270, and then all my momentum is gone. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. If you have any help with this...let me know, PLEASE!

I know a couple other girls out here that wakesurf, and they are both really good. It does seem like it's more of a 'guy' thing. I don't really understand why.

Happy Holidays
jesi
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       12-22-2005, 1:41 PM Reply   
I got my daughter out a couple of times this year. She's goofy footed and because of the rotation of the prop on my boat, it doesn’t make the best goofy wake. So, she claims that some day she'll buy a Nautiques.

I think I could get her out more if she could get one of her friends interested in wake boarding/surfing.
Old     (jenw2w)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-22-2005, 5:32 PM Reply   
I am just learning to wake surf. I've only gone 4 or 5 times but I love it!
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-23-2005, 11:47 PM Reply   
I wish I saw more girls wakesurfing in the Delta.

Jessica- thats awesome, hang in there and keep at it. I don't have any actual pointer though haha, sorry.
Old     (malibu)      Join Date: Sep 2004       12-24-2005, 11:00 AM Reply   
I wakesurf a lot. It's my favorite thing to do behind the boat. I love not being connected to the board or the boat. I can fall all day and get up and go again.
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-24-2005, 6:54 PM Reply   
I bught my girlfriend a wakesurf board for Chrstmas.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBOARDSHOP.COM
WWW.WAKEBOARDOKLAHOMA.COM
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-24-2005, 9:13 PM Reply   
I have taken a boat full of females out wakesurfing several times. I don't wakesurf in the winter really unless I got to NORCAL to hang out with Jeff Walker. But come summer, I will wakesurf whenever I get the chance.
Old    wakeboardgirl            01-24-2006, 10:47 PM Reply   
i wakesurf!!

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-26-2006, 6:53 PM Reply   
I have quite a few girls that wakesurf on my boat (Jesi Day being the hard-core "trunker" and an awesome surfer!), and a world-champ wakesurfer (J.O.), and Dre, the 2005 Women's flowrider world champ, among them. I will post a few pics when I get a chance. Huge props to the girls!
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-01-2006, 7:21 PM Reply   
I wakesurf. Just bought some fat sacs and was able to let go of the rope. Now addicted. Want a shorter board and bigger wake. who doesnt...
Old    wakeboardgurly            02-23-2006, 12:20 PM Reply   
I wakesurf, I plan on going to 2006 boardstock to compete in ladies wakesurfing and will hopefully place!