Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-22-2012, 12:36 PM Reply   

Quote:
President Obama: The truth of the matter is that, as I said, we created 4.3 million jobs over the last 27 months, over 800,000 just this year alone.

The private sector is doing fine. Where we're seeing weaknesses in our economy have to do with state and local government. Oftentimes cuts initiated by, you know, Governors or mayors who are not getting the kind of help that they have in the past from the federal government and who don't have the same kind of flexibility as the federal government in dealing with fewer revenues coming in.

And so, you know, if Republicans want to be helpful, if they really want to move forward and put people back to work, what they should be thinking about is how do we help state and local governments and how do we help the construction industry? Because the recipes that they're promoting are basically the kinds of policies that would add weakness to the -- to the economy, would result in further layoffs, would not provide relief in the housing market, and would result, I think most economists estimate, in lower growth and fewer jobs, not more.
So, no, you didn't build that, but the private sector is doing fine.

Mr. President, when the private sector is actually doing fine we have enough tax revenue to pay for local government... duh..
Old    bigdtx            08-22-2012, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker_McElroy View Post

So, no, you didn't build that, but the private sector is doing fine.

Mr. President, when the private sector is actually doing fine we have enough tax revenue to pay for local government... duh..

Old    bigdtx            08-22-2012, 1:14 PM Reply   

Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-22-2012, 1:21 PM Reply   
Big D from Texas,
If you want to play games we can! I will post this after every post that you make on this forum. Game on.. you asked for it...
Old    bigdtx            08-22-2012, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Big D from Texas,
If you want to play games we can! I will post this after every post that you make on this forum. Game on.. you asked for it...

Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2012, 1:50 PM Reply   
Big D needs to be banned or put in a time out. Can't handle his boy Obama made to look bad so he has to try and disrupt threads.
Old    bigdtx            08-22-2012, 1:56 PM Reply   
Actually I *can* take it. I just think tucker's a shill that will never be heard from again after the election - so I figure why let him have all the fun?
Old     (TerryR)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-22-2012, 3:00 PM Reply   
Ban D the Troll, BS move
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-22-2012, 4:33 PM Reply   
Yup! What we need is more people employed by the government to be paid for by money borrowed from china and eventually paid for by your grand children.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-22-2012, 5:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdtx View Post
Actually I *can* take it. I just think tucker's a shill that will never be heard from again after the election - so I figure why let him have all the fun?
I've been on this forum since the beginning, and will be here for a long time..
Old    bigdtx            08-22-2012, 5:24 PM Reply   
Signup Date: March 28, 2012

I don't think so.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-22-2012, 6:22 PM Reply   
Delta, I think you need to go over to the "you didn't build that" thread and see that Tucker started posting all of the pink bunnies and various Obama photos. Not to mention he posted a video that autoplays every time you view the thread; even Cliff mentioned it.

Just calling a spade a spade. It has nothing to do with a political party and has become a pissing contest. But it's ruining threads for everyone. I won't even open that other thread anymore and I think I'm done with this one also.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-22-2012, 6:39 PM Reply   
Bye.
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       08-22-2012, 7:20 PM Reply   
It's like watching A Clockwork Orange. Also the Pink bunnies are the best thing that Tucker has posted in quite a while.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-22-2012, 8:17 PM Reply   
Ok, that was hilarious, LMFAO when I opened this thread
Tucker said" I will post this after every post that you make on this forum. Game on.. you asked for it... "
So far D has posted twice.......and nothing
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-22-2012, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdtx View Post
Signup Date: March 28, 2012

I don't think so.
You would be wrong then.

Do some research... I've been around a long, long time...

Anyhow, you're not worth my time and people are calling for you to get banned, not me...
Old     (rkinsell)      Join Date: May 2005       08-23-2012, 7:30 AM Reply   
Big D needs to go
Old     (john211)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-23-2012, 8:17 AM Reply   
I've speculated but I could be wrong.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784836

Things were kind of boring for the time that Sam quit posting.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-23-2012, 5:01 PM Reply   
Big D, Sam got butt hurt because he cant debate without taking it personal. He then took his toys and went home only to show back up under another name. He also possibly changed his name because he wanted to run for office and doesn't want anyone to know how crazy he really is.

Hows that run for office going Sam?
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-23-2012, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
Big D, Sam got butt hurt because he cant debate without taking it personal. He then took his toys and went home only to show back up under another name. He also possibly changed his name because he wanted to run for office and doesn't want anyone to know how crazy he really is.

Hows that run for office going Sam?
Ya.. All five or six names I've had... That's the reason...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2012, 4:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
You would be wrong then.

Do some research... I've been around a long, long time...

Anyhow, you're not worth my time and people are calling for you to get banned, not me...
Then why in the very next post did you log in under your Ryan Kinsell screen name did you post "Big D needs to go....."?
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-24-2012, 7:51 AM Reply   
I did not. Ryan Kinsell (spelling is wrong) is a real person here in AZ, has a boat, and is a drywall contractor. His boat was called Blue Cheese I have never used that name on here.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2012, 12:47 PM Reply   
Then my apology. You have been linked to that name in the past and so I assumed it was you.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-24-2012, 1:09 PM Reply   
Tucker and Big D. Please stop acting like 10-year-olds. It's so ridiculous that you two have to have these pissing matches with no disregard to the damage you to do the thread or the forum in general. Please go away if you're going to continue to act this way!!