Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-15-2009, 9:44 PM Reply   
i made this custom "skate" handle for my JVC GZ-HD7. it connects to the tripod mount on the bottom of the camera, and it fits very snug/its not loose at all. This handle makes it easier on the filmer to get those hard-angled videos. you can use this handle for skateboarding, snowboarding, wakeboarding, boating, or just for life-style vidds!!!

i can make a custom one if you would like me too, all i need is what kind of camera you have, and i can make one from there! i also custom paint them! the handles are made out of very sturdy metal, so they wont break or bend on you!

i screw a hole on the bottom of the handle so that it fits your camera's tripod mount perfectly...AND the bolt i include also fits PERFECTLY! it screws in easily and tightens very nicely!

FYI:i am not scamming here. why would i try to sell something i have never used? this handle worked for me, so im trying to see if anyone would be interested in buying something the could easily improve your video-taking!

included with this:
-1 custom built AND painted handle
-1 set of hardware(1 soft pad, 1 washer, 1 bolt)
-1 piece of foam to wrap around the top of the handle (where you hold it).

i will email you the 2 step instructions after you purchase it. (because this thread is already lond enough).

i am asking for 24.99 a handle with everything included; custom paint-job and shipping is FREE!

email me with questions, comments, concerns
mikevinckier93@hotmail.com

****none of my pictures were allowed to be uploaded on wakeworld for some dumb reason, so i will just email whoever is interested! i am legit, and i have legit pictures********
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-16-2009, 7:33 AM Reply   
Upload

Just resize your pics to no more then 1000 pixels and under 150 kb and they should upload/post.
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-16-2009, 9:24 AM Reply   
when i resized them, there was practically nothing to see in the picturess...
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-17-2009, 6:55 PM Reply   
http://photobucket.com/handle_album

this site is of one of the handles i made. its a sick handle. i can/will screw extra holes in the bottom of the handle just in case one wont cut it. only have 3 left, so the next 3 buyers will get it for 20 dollars shipped!
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-17-2009, 7:16 PM Reply   
My camera already has a handle but it's looks good for someone who doesn't.
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-17-2009, 7:36 PM Reply   
yeah man, its for the cams that dont have the handles like the gl1 or dvx do. there nice and sturdy to. These handles are way better than holding the camcoder with your bare hands because bare-handed gives you all shakey footage.
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-25-2009, 1:24 PM Reply   
anyone want one for cheap?!!!?!