Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-08-2010, 11:09 PM Reply   
Just got home from the NorCal INT. I only had a very small window of time where I could shoot pics, so here are a few.

This was an awesome event as we've come to expect from Chuck and Linda Payton. Great wakeboarding, and a great party on Saturday night with a rail jam, Mexican Dinner, Margarita machine, DJ Joe. Everything was first rate!

Congrats to Tony Carroll for posting the highest ever raw trick score in any INT event! The pro riding was off the hook. Among other things, we saw a back 7 from Josh Twelker, and a back mobe 5 from Tony, in addition to multiple crow 5 variations.
Here are a few of my pics. I saw lots of other cameras out there. Post them up!
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-08-2010, 11:42 PM Reply   
OK- I give up on this new Wakeworld format. If you want to see a few of my pics go to my Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000271904560

And PLEASE bring back the old WakeWorld!!!
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-09-2010, 10:42 AM Reply   
I think Eric Cassano has some.
Old     (peterd)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-09-2010, 11:15 AM Reply   
I didn't take any picutres, but I must agree the riding was off the hook. I wish I had a video of the pro riders... I was dizzy just watching Tony, Josh, and Chris grab and take mobes to 540.

The water was perfect all weekend, the venue setup was perfect, and Saturday night food & activities were very entertaining.... Great job Chuck and Linda. THANK YOU for putting so much energy into these events. I'm looking forward to Stop #5 in our Delta backyard, Orwood, Sept 11.
Old     (adambarry)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-09-2010, 12:38 PM Reply   
Here's some pictures from practice.

Old     (adambarry)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-09-2010, 12:39 PM Reply   
whoops posted one twice..

thats supposed to be in its place..
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-10-2010, 9:19 AM Reply   
Nice pics. I like the one of Sofa D. She landed that back roll wake to wake for the first time ever. Sweet!