Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-17-2005, 5:55 PM Reply   
Hey folks I just wanted to encourage everyone to take a look at Mike Schwenne's operation out on Lake McClure. I just got back from hanging out with coaches Buckle and Ranger for the weekend. Not only is the houseboat sick but the new Malibu boats are incredible. All the staff is cool as heck and makes for an awesome week of training/freeriding. They even got me to land my first two TS Backrolls yesterday(pretty stoked on that). Thanks again to the Schwan for putting together such a progressive place focused on learning. See you guys soon!!!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-17-2005, 5:59 PM Reply   
Ya I have heard good things about the camp. But I wish the would offer something for the older guys. Last year they did but this year I don't see any thing posted for the old guys.
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-17-2005, 9:28 PM Reply   
OUr first two sessions and last two sessions of each summer are dedicated to the "mature crowd". http://westcoastcamps.com/dates.htm
Thanks for the props steve, I'm glad you had a good time.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-18-2005, 12:19 AM Reply   
Woohoo! I'm in then. Wakeboards with training wheels for us old farts. I will have to look into that!

Glad you had a good time. I have heard great things about their camp.
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-19-2005, 2:34 PM Reply   
Mike,

You get the Gator Grip on your boats?

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-19-2005, 5:14 PM Reply   
Chris, the stuff is everywhere. It is also much appreciated. That stuff is awesome!! Seriously though I don't think there is a space not covered by the stuff. The boats, the wakesurfers, the ladder from the water, the stairs to the roof, Ryan's water cup(strategically placed for 3 optimal grips)!!! You've got a good product there Chris.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-20-2005, 2:08 AM Reply   
Hey Mike, nice cover and article on Alliance. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Congrats!!
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2005, 1:39 PM Reply   
Stephan,

Glad to see that he's put the product to good use. I've sent product out promotionally and never heard anything otherwise.

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-20-2005, 5:28 PM Reply   
Wow I said "stuff" like 18 times in that last post!! Don't worry Chris everyone sees it and loves it too.