Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    jetskilady            09-13-2004, 12:21 PM Reply   
I can party with the best, but for anyone looking for info on Putah Creek camping, (they should really have a warning particularly to families), that this is a RAVE campground. The campsites are unbelievably small, which I could deal with but the all nite (and I do mean ALL nite) relentless and dangerous partying is an accident waiting to happen. At aboput 10pm the whole campground becomes a war of the radio's, war of the horrible language shout outs and downright out of control.

The management at Putah Creek should be ashamed of how they let things go out of control. At about 3am when you have had enough, you may find yourself packing up and leaving.
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-13-2004, 11:12 PM Reply   
Labor day was the worst camping weekend at putah creek in a very long time. I know alot of the people there(security included) and they were completly overwhelmed by the campers on labor day. I'm glad I was on the other side of the road, Or getting stuck on the lake in the middle of the night.
Although putah creek was bad, they all have gotten bad. Even the bridge has gotten alot worse then say 5 years ago.
Unfortunatly, the "3" holidays are not for reguler "camping" at Berryesa anymore
Old    whitechocolate            09-14-2004, 8:03 AM Reply   
I camped there one year over a 3 day weekend and Yes It is stupid out of control. Low Life's for shure, Thats why they call Lake Berryessa, The Mexican Reviera, On the 3 day weekends the worst of the worst come out of the crack's. My advice get your crew together and go some where safe and make your own party. F thoes roaches

A cool song lyeric
"All I wanna do is have fun with my loved ones"

from Ice Cube
Old    phaturn            09-14-2004, 12:01 PM Reply   
i never realized, i guess cuz we have a lake house up there. I have realized theres a ton of idiots on the lake though..........
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-14-2004, 2:23 PM Reply   
maybe you should post pics of the kind of partying they do
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-14-2004, 3:16 PM Reply   
Alee is right. Specifically, any incident involving nudity. I hate hearing about that...
Old    hyperliteryder            09-15-2004, 7:47 AM Reply   
no I was there a couple weeks ago at the bridge, and there were "bloods" mexicans wearing all red, and dickie shots and nike cortez's and they were in a sky supreme, of course red and they were playing some song by Too short, talking all about sex, an Imma bang this b**ch and stuff like that, and they were throwing beads to people. I was like dude, thats swooping alittle to low for nudity. go back to TJ, I'm sure there will be some fun there.
Old    hyperliteryder            09-15-2004, 7:48 AM Reply   
dickie shorts* sorry about that
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-15-2004, 9:25 AM Reply   
If someone wants to change the name from Putah to party creek, we need pictures to we can better vote on this... Post them!
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-15-2004, 9:46 AM Reply   
Seeing any party pics and nudity would just ruin my day...
All joking aside, we were their a few weeks ago with my dad and his wife. Now, I've never been to the lake and happened to stumble through the bridge area. It was out of control. Enough to make me uncomfortable in front of the family. However, had I been there without the anchors, there is a good chance we would've hung out for a while.
Old    whitechocolate            09-15-2004, 10:58 AM Reply   
Ok Ill get some party Photo's
Old    whitechocolate            09-15-2004, 11:05 AM Reply   
Ooops it looks like some one partyed to much