Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (zimme)      Join Date: Feb 2013       06-07-2013, 7:18 AM Reply   
Looking for riders in KC area. Usually go up to Smithville lake. Weeknights or weekends... just looking for something on a regular schedule. I've got a boat, just need more riding friends. Supra 20v with ballast and steady pull thanks to PP. If youre interested, shoot me a message.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-07-2013, 10:00 AM Reply   
Big surprise, your ass ain't got friends. I bet if you removed that pompous stick from your ass people might start liking you, or not
Old     (zimme)      Join Date: Feb 2013       06-07-2013, 1:17 PM Reply   
rofl... must have struck a nerve calling you out on your gonj sessions. My friends are plentiful, friends that wakeboard, not so much.
Old     (brithunsicker)      Join Date: Jan 2014       02-11-2014, 2:54 PM Reply   
Mike, I see this is from last summer but I assume you are still looking for a third this summer too. I am in the Lawrence area. Wouldn't mind making the trek up to Smithville on a weekend maybe. Or if you ever go to Clinton or Hillsdale I'm not far from Clinton. I can't figure out how to message people on here. Let me know if you'd still like another rider.
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-12-2014, 6:51 AM Reply   
old thread of course, and not sure what the story is between zimme and racer808, but I live in KC and we go boarding a few times a week april - october and always open to having an extra boarder come out.

usually hit up raintree and longview on MO side.
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       02-13-2014, 3:25 AM Reply   
Matt got rid if his slip and lift at long view so it may be more raintree now. Boat should be in the water by the end of march here in raintree.