Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (metz)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-15-2010, 8:52 AM Reply   
If i like a three stage rocker what type of company wakeboard should i get? as of right now i ride a ronix one. Is there a company wakeboard that is slightly similar to the shape of the one? let me know thanks
Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-15-2010, 8:56 AM Reply   
the company severance. Fast,snappy,light...
http://companywake.com/#s142
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-15-2010, 9:07 AM Reply   
why you leaving Ronix?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-15-2010, 9:08 AM Reply   
the vandall has a abrupt continous rocker. randall seems like he gets a litte air. lol
Old     (landowakettu)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-15-2010, 1:17 PM Reply   
The severance is a great board, I just recently got mine and its everything I could have hoped it would be! The only thing I've noticed is you have to ride a little more up the wake as you pop. Epic on rails and sliders! Great board!
Old     (Reez)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-15-2010, 6:03 PM Reply   
I have been riding my severance for 2 weeks and i love it. Its a super fun board. It does pop different but after one set I had it figured out and its a blast.. Highly recommended
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-15-2010, 9:51 PM Reply   
I have 3sets on a 09 severance'. Like said above has a little different pop, But its super fun! Great board.
Old     (metz)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-16-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
recently i snapped my 2nd ONE in half underneath the front boot. and they always spider crack around the inserts. I rode a company recruit and loved it. Rode pretty decent. I just cant see myself switching from a 3 stage to a continuous. Thats why I was looking at the severance.
Old     (brainrinse)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-18-2010, 11:27 AM Reply   
The two boards I ride are the Ronix One and Company Severance... love them both, but they are fairly different. I ride with .8" fins on the One and the Severance is still much looser when flat and less locked in when on edge. I hardly bother with surface tricks when riding the One since I know how much more fun it is on the Severance. I can stick more sketchy landings on the Severance too. IMO it rides more like a continuous. I don't get the same abrupt kick off the wake like the One and usually end up farther out in the flats.
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-19-2010, 8:13 AM Reply   
Just get the severance, I was researching it for all the off season and still haven't seen one bad word to it. Got mine in may and its.......I actually can't think of a word that properly expresses how awesome it is.
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-19-2010, 11:28 AM Reply   
I riding the Severance this year. It's a really fun ride with good pop. I just wish it came in a larger size. I would love to get it in a 145cm. At 210 lbs I feel I'm a little bit heavy for the deck. I'm hoping to get a rip on the Vandall 144 though. i think that will be awesome.
Old     (metz)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2010, 1:38 PM Reply   
ordered. Thanks