Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    j_madtown            05-17-2004, 9:42 PM Reply   
I was on a "wi riders" thread a month or so ago and I got caught up in work and the UW-Waterski/Wakeboard team. If those guys see this threads or if any other riders in Madison could give some pulls this summer that would be great. The weather has been so sweet lately I'm dying to hit the water.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-18-2004, 12:43 PM Reply   
i am the one who started that post, and through it met a couple people that i have ridden with since april 12th, we were out this morning on monona (tues may 18) if i remember correctly you have equipment but no boat, so yea throw a lil on gas and me or any of several others on this site would be more than happy to give a pull...... just out of curiousity what are you throwing? most of us are at the intermediate stage playing with first spins and inverts....i also have a rave slider but it is in need of repair at the moment....email is mjmurphy53711@yahoo.com or phone is 608-345-1027
Old    tcboarder            05-18-2004, 1:24 PM Reply   
hey, im from delavan, and i need some people to ride with, i gotta boat, but its not to great, if you dont care what boat you can ride wit me, but im lookin for anyone thats wants to ride, and not worried about cold water cuz ive been ridng sence the begining of april, by the way i ride on delavan
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-19-2004, 8:52 AM Reply   
k-dub...

I have been riding in Janesville for quite a while now also, if you ever want a pull, look me up! I have a 2000 bayliner with a fatsack monster tower and racks, throws a pretty decent wake, and I am out all the time!

j frecks
You are welcome out anytime as well, I think mike said he has talked to you already.

Old     (seahorse)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-19-2004, 8:45 PM Reply   

Lake Geneva is only like an hour and ten minutes! :-)
Old    j_madtown            05-19-2004, 10:00 PM Reply   
Thanks for the invites. Gordon, yeah I talked with Mike and I think I'll meet you one of these days with him either in Madison or down in Janesvillle. You can give me a call though if you hitting the water. Keni and K-dub, if you guys want to give me a call (608-628-5005) or email (jlfruechtl@wisc.edu) me we can hook up sometime in the next couple weeks. Today was too nice out. My board is feeling a little too dry these days. Although Keni, "an hour and ten minutes" that's just a little to far sorry. Kidding.
Old    upupnaway            05-20-2004, 5:04 AM Reply   
What happened to the slider Mike?
Old    thewiguy            05-20-2004, 5:07 PM Reply   
I was out on Monona today the water was pretty sick. The only problem was my friends boat broke down. I saw 3 other boats out with people riding. There are a lot more people out riding than I thought would be. If you ever see my 85 MasterCraft out flag me down. Just waiting for Rich to get done with it.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-22-2004, 2:18 PM Reply   
"richs" name is craig just so you know... mike the slider has about ten holes from muskrats, which me and brady mullikan should be repairing in the next week....more than willing to bring it down to wonder lake sometime although thursday i had a pretty rough day..... started off landing a couple backrolls and decided it was time to hit the ski jump for the first time ever, first attempt i let go of the rope and rode over it just fine.....second all out attempt slipped out and bounced off the jump to a half tantrum head plant (gordon can testify) and then got convinced to try my first ever attempt at a tantrum, which im told i almost landed.....but also partially tore my achilles tendon, see yall in a couple weeks
Old    upupnaway            05-22-2004, 3:49 PM Reply   
That sounds brutal. You have got to have a camera rolling for the next try on the ski jump!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-22-2004, 5:05 PM Reply   
you can count on it, although im not that stoked on it anymore, no matter what you do you land flat and hard
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-04-2004, 7:33 PM Reply   
someone call me damnit, im ready to ride again lol
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-05-2004, 5:19 AM Reply   
mike,
you just let me know when you are able to ride this week!

also I am getting perfect pass installed next week!