Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (sidetracked3)      Join Date: Jun 2009       01-05-2012, 12:36 PM Reply   
Well I wanted to thank everyone that helped out in last year's event. It was a HUGE success. We had around 50 kids from Big Oak Ranch and 14 boats show up. The kids had a great time and now we are looking forward to this year's event. We are planning on June 25th and I am asking any and all volunteer/boat owners to step up to have a day you will never forget. Everyone that was at this event last year had a blast and we would like to make this year's event even better. If you are interested you can contact me at sidetracked3@yahoo.com for more information. This event has spread across the United States and we now have events in more than 10 different states. You can do a search on you tube for wake the world and see what this event is about. Greg Hodgin has done an unbelievable job at getting this started and I just feel blessed to be a small part of it. We are also working on getting the main website up and running here soon but you can follow the links to the other sites to get a little more information at www.waketheworld.org.

Date June25th

Place Silver Rock Cove on Smith Lake

Time 7am-7pm

Contact sidetracked3@yahoo.com

We will have food, fun and possibly a band again this year. I hope to see you there.
Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-06-2012, 6:14 AM Reply   
Heath, you did a great job organizing last years event. I'm sure this years will run jsut as smooth.

You can count me in with my boat again this year.
Old     (sidetracked3)      Join Date: Jun 2009       01-06-2012, 9:04 AM Reply   
Thanks I will mark you down. Thanks again for your help.
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       01-07-2012, 9:48 AM Reply   
Wake the World Alabama has one of the BEST venues. Great water, great facility, great neighborhood involvement, great people and the only WTW event that also has a pool! WTW Alabama is a first class event in all aspects. Heath and Jennifer are awesome hosts!
Old     (sidetracked3)      Join Date: Jun 2009       01-11-2012, 8:56 AM Reply   
We have 4 boats already confirmed. If anyone else is interested just let me know.
Old     (ldeisel42)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-16-2012, 10:45 AM Reply   
I am sure you already have me down but just letting you know... I am still in....
Old     (sidetracked3)      Join Date: Jun 2009       01-16-2012, 12:09 PM Reply   
I did not but I do now. We now have 7 boats. :-))
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       05-15-2012, 12:30 PM Reply   
I would like to participate with my boat. please send me pm with info. I live in huntsville, AL.