Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (skongolf)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-23-2010, 7:47 PM Reply   
Has anyone actually made any money with google adsense? Please don't give me the whole go to my website where you try and sell a $39.99 how to manual. I am just curious if it works. I already work 3 jobs and struggle to pay bills in this crap economy and am just looking for a little something extra even if it only pays for gas for the month. Did some research and now I am more confused than ever.
Old     (pucktowake)      Join Date: May 2007       02-23-2010, 7:56 PM Reply   
In order to make money with it you must have a good website that people actually go to. Another way is to use youtube. There are tons of people that have a whole bunch of vids and subscribers that get paid. That little add on the bottom of the video is google adsense. So in theory you could make money but it takes time and if you work three jobs I dont think you have much time.
Old     (skongolf)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-23-2010, 8:02 PM Reply   
No, not a ton, but I do have time to set something up. I am actually working on doing some blogging and I know they use adsense there, but on of my jobs is only 7 times a year for about 10 days at a time. My other 2 jobs are teaching and coaching, so I do have some free time in the summer.
Old     (wakeboardlasvegas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-23-2010, 8:11 PM Reply   
in about 3 years we have gotten 100 bucks... dont have the stats and not that much traffic
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-23-2010, 8:12 PM Reply   
Not knocking on you Steve, but you sound like that Jamacian dude from "In Living Color"...

"I have 20 twenty jobs, mon."
Old     (skongolf)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-23-2010, 8:47 PM Reply   
Sometimes I feel like I do!!! No offense taken at all.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-24-2010, 7:55 AM Reply   
I have made money with it. Took me about 2 years to figure out how to get sites to the top of google now I have about 200 sites that are number 1 on google when you search for the right terms.