Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-25-2004, 7:17 PM Reply   
does anyone know of barwest towers and are they goood and strong like boss towers?
Old    ndf3000            06-26-2004, 4:44 PM Reply   
we've got one on our four winns. It has worked out great for us. We live close to the shop where they make them so we had them install the tower for us, and it has held up great. The only thing we use it for is wakeboarding, and wakeskating though. Your now supposed to pull tubers with it though. If your looking for something a little more affordible, go with the barewest tower. http://www.barewest.com/

Old     (cinder1995)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-28-2004, 6:24 AM Reply   
I got one about 3 years ago. It came with all the necc. hardware and was easy to install. Haven't had any problems at all. Not to mention it was the least expensive one out.
Old    bross            06-29-2004, 2:53 PM Reply   
We love ours. Had it for three years and it hardly ever rattles or makes noise in choppy water of going over wakes.
Old     (flashalexb)      Join Date: May 2004       06-29-2004, 3:53 PM Reply   
Hey Nick what type of Fourwinns is that. We have a 240 Horizon but I couldnt convince my dad to get a tower. He did get a pretty big pylon though.
Old    yellowdog            06-30-2004, 10:49 AM Reply   
If you buy one and have them do the installation, make sure all the mounts line up without having to pull on the tower legs. One of my rear mounts was about 3/16 of an inch too far forward which in turn pre-loaded the tower leg. This resulted in stress cracks on the front mount. Barewest made a different mount which adjusted the hole back to compensate for the 3/16; however, the cracks are already there. Other than that, the tower is great!