Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-09-2009, 7:19 PM Reply   
Once again looking for a roommate! Need a 3rd for 3/2 lakefront. $550 includes rent, electric, water, digital cable and wireless highspeed internet. Pets allowedUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (sideswipeproductions)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-09-2009, 8:27 PM Reply   
What lake?
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-10-2009, 7:00 AM Reply   
Lake Mann the next lake west from clear lake. They are connected although you can't access it from boat.
Old     (tom13knotek)      Join Date: Feb 2009       07-10-2009, 10:53 AM Reply   
hows that economy looking down there scott?
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-10-2009, 11:46 AM Reply   
Good Lord thats cheap. I wish my monthly bills were that low.
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-10-2009, 12:11 PM Reply   
Dude, didn't you just rent that thing?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-10-2009, 12:13 PM Reply   
I'm in!!!! You just have to explain it to my wife. LOL!!

Good luck... That's a killer set-up.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-10-2009, 1:08 PM Reply   
Economy in the toilet. Left it empty looking for the "right fit" with renter as in someone that can pay their rent and wont trash my stuff. Hoping to lock this up soon or just going to leave it empty for all the northern guys to come stay in the winter
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-10-2009, 1:53 PM Reply   
I would be very interested, but not until January. PM me if that would work for you.
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-11-2009, 7:21 AM Reply   
Scott I just sent you a PM and an email, I have a buddy that is very interested.}
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-11-2009, 7:55 AM Reply   
how is the neighborhood is it in the ghetto?
Old     (radrachel)      Join Date: May 2009       07-13-2009, 1:23 AM Reply   
Is this the house at 69 Red Snapper Lane?
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-13-2009, 3:27 AM Reply   
Jeremy, it's a house on a lake lol. How many ghettos have you seen on lakes??
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-13-2009, 4:03 AM Reply   
well i know that the lake mann apartments at the southwest side of the lake is definitely ghetto or used to be so you tell me that is why i asked scott how the neighborhood was. cuz i am sure he could give insight a lot better than someone just going off of logic. plus clear lake has a ghetto side i mean the jail isnt far from clear lake. I have heard on that side of town from none other than shane bonifay a few years ago that you have to pay for gas at the pump or you may get your car jacked. so this is why i asked how the neighborhood is these days.
Old     (codykauz)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-13-2009, 5:45 PM Reply   
i would be able to do it in september and am very interested. this looks like a perfect setup. i have a boat, too. would i be able to access that dock? i could give you a security deposit now.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-14-2009, 7:08 AM Reply   
Every lake in Orlando city limits has a ghetto either on it or you have to drive through it to get there. The lake Mann Apt are not on the lake but that is where the ghetto is. My house is on the north west side not in the ghetto.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-14-2009, 7:43 AM Reply   
Because I know there will be people that say some other lake in Orlando is not in the ghetto I will list them all out for you. Unfortunately that is the way Orlando works Ghetto is salt and peppered in unlike most places where the is one really bad part of town we have tons of smaller rough patches.
Clear Lake: Ghetto on North end and whole east side
Conway chain: the whole west side is boardered by rough industrial
Holden: The west side is in Hooker central but hey you could walk to the strip club
Jessamine: everything but the north end of this lake is sketch
Ivanhoe: the south end is the parramore district (worst part of town) and the is partly winter park out of Orlando
Fairview: Whole west side and part of south end
Burton(Otown Water sports is on this one Malibu dealer was) Very small and the south side rough east side rough
I didn't give you Underhill since there are no houses on it but the airport is on it
For those of you who are going to post a lake remember I am saying in Orlando houses on it and big enough to wakeboard behind a wake boat
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-14-2009, 10:19 AM Reply   
+1 for Holden!

I know it has been said before, but I would maybe interested for a month come winter... Just depends on if Will is around again, she most likely will be but if not.

Would the room hold two? I can airmattress it on the floor and we could give you like $500 each or something.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-14-2009, 11:04 AM Reply   
Nick if you end up here I have a second room that is used for office/storgage someone could stay in and we could work something out on price. Even if the room is rented we could work something out.
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       07-15-2009, 1:22 PM Reply   
There is allot off difference between Ghetto & the Hood! Only one lake on the list is in the hood,
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       07-15-2009, 1:24 PM Reply   
The spot where Scott is is set back from everything ,So no worries.