Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    ScottRobinson            08-16-2010, 7:16 PM Reply   
Ok, might be sorta stupid but going to ask anyway. Just got a brand new board and love it. 138 Stoke from Wakeology. Anyway I am totally not a great wakeboarder so not sure I can rock this but thought I would ask. It is usually me and my family (I am 35 with 4 kids) so I was wondering where I could find like monster drink, red bull or any of those stickers the pro's rock on their boards?

I have put on my EPIC stickers that Epic sent me with my boat and love em. lol Have a 2011 EPIC 23V and very proud and think it is cool on my boards too. Just asking if anyone knows where to get them.

Not good enough for them, on the other hand I never ride with people that care so...what the heck right?
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-16-2010, 7:19 PM Reply   
who cares what other people think, if you want to show your support for your favorite energy drink go for it.
Old    ScottRobinson            08-16-2010, 7:26 PM Reply   
Sorta what I thought, or hell for that matter anything...just to dress it up a bit....anyone know where to get anything?
Old     (Southbound_Ace)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-16-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
Drop me a message and I will send you some decals from my design company Southbound Design

Cheers, -Ace

Congrats on your Epic boat!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-16-2010, 10:30 PM Reply   
Ebay.
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-17-2010, 7:23 AM Reply   
No Sponsor, No Sticker...unless you want to rep your boat lol
Old    Chaserwaser            08-17-2010, 7:49 AM Reply   
Just because you like something doesnt mean you have to be sponsored by them to put a sticker on your board guys but obviously you do it with the intentions of just "likeing" it then trying to play something your not. I dont know what scotts intentions are with the stickers.. but hell I have stickers on my board for
Billabong
Ronix
SPY
303 (local skateboard comp)
DC
and others... I just like their products and give them recognition when people see my board... Doesnt mean im sponsored by them I just show them support just like they do with our sport...

Written and published by
Chase
Old     (twise)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-18-2010, 11:16 AM Reply   
If a company is actively involved in OUR sport - Then by all means you should support them. I have lots of stickers on my board - given to me by vendors at events and what not. I ran out of room and started putting them on my laptop. You go man - sticker that sucker up. Its your board...
Old     (pwningjr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-18-2010, 11:45 AM Reply   
I'm a fan of stickers as well. They usually come free with goods ordered over the internet (no shop in my area) or if I really like them I'll order some (vintage WW stickers for instance. IMO they look cooler than the new ones. Of course, I'm also a fan of the old website...)

You don't need to prove your worth to sticker your stuff. It's your stuff.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-18-2010, 1:04 PM Reply   
If you want to rock a sticker whether it's directly related to wakeboarding or not I say go for it, who cares.

Personally I'm a minimalist so I don't put stickers on my board.
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-18-2010, 3:05 PM Reply   
SICKER IT UP! I have some custom stickers I had made for my whip, one of them being a giant Monster Sticker to cover the majority of the tale... you wanna rep some decals i say DO IT BIG!

"No Sponsor, No Sicker" - PLEASE!!!!
Old     (WakeBait)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-18-2010, 3:13 PM Reply   
I guess I'll have to blackout the LF logo on the bottom of my board since I am not sponsered by them lol..

Sticker it up man
Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-18-2010, 5:22 PM Reply   
I'm shaping my own surfboard, I plan on plastering the whole bottom of the board with every sticker I can find under the resin,

I found alot of cool stickers on eBay & a guy locally was closing a skateboard shop so I got a few from him...

just look around, as far as a big monster sticker Ebay is where it's at... $5 or so
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-18-2010, 8:46 PM Reply   
Matt,
I have some CIRE laminates in you want to put some on your surfboard. They'll work better under the resin than stickers. We use them for our team boards.
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       08-19-2010, 3:53 AM Reply   
Lol