Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bradmo42)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-18-2012, 11:42 PM Reply   
First of all, my apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it.

So I've seen it in moto, snow, bmx and ski, but has anyone winched a road gap? I think some sick photos/video could come from setting up a kicker or rail and gapping a road like we've seen in other sports. I saw a perfect spot on my way home earlier and had never thought about it until then.

I have no doubt that shredtown would accept the challenge if it hasn't been done.

What do you think?
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-19-2012, 5:58 AM Reply   
I am not sure if there has been a traditional "road" that has been gapped im sure there has and if my mind suits me right i have seen it done but i could be wrong. But gaps that have been as wide as a road have been around for a while, In the movie Free4All they built a gap ove a uhaul truck and i know in transgression i think Keith Lidbeg has a huge gap at the projects that is as wide as a road, i tried to find a picture but couldnt locate one. Heres one of the Uhaul gap though in Free4All such an awesome scene i kept hitting rewind so i could watch it again
Attached Images

Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-19-2012, 7:12 AM Reply   
They gaped the road at the Projects a LONG time ago what DVD was that in ?