Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-25-2003, 7:12 PM Reply   
What do you think? Who better than Lloyd to govern the largest state in the country? Arnold has nothing on Lloyd, and Lloyd is Mr.Personality! If Lloyd can keep the Back Yard Tour on track I'm confident that he can secure out national borders, create jobs and develop innovative ideas to stimulate California's struggling economy. And you think it was cool when President Bush flew that military plane and landed it on the aircraft carrier? Stick Lloyd in one of those babies and I bet you'd witness some hitherto unseen extreme aerobatics! So what if Lloyd's not a California resient? A focused and determined grassroots effort followed by an unstopable groundswell of support could result in an unprecidented write-in vote tally and Lloyd could then divide and conquer. That Lloyd Murray has the world on a string. Thus, I nominate Lloyd Murray for Governor of California. So let's take an informal poll: Lloyd Murray for Governor of California, yes? Or Lloyd Murray for Governor of California, no?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-25-2003, 7:18 PM Reply   
YES on Lloyd!!!! He could get those MWD idiots to open up more waterways for riding!
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-25-2003, 8:15 PM Reply   
I would vote for him!
Old    xtremebordgurl            09-25-2003, 9:25 PM Reply   
I vote for Lloyd all the way, Lloyd's the sh*t! He'd make the world a better place, one lake at a time!
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-25-2003, 10:53 PM Reply   
I'd vote for Lloyd in a second. I met him about five years ago in a board shop in St. Louis before the first Belmont board came out and he completely sold me on it. So Shaun, you owe at least one of your board sales to your dad. You guys are awesome.
Andrew
Old    wakeboard4568            09-26-2003, 7:10 PM Reply   
I second the motion...or actually..6th the motion...but w/e.:-)

Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-27-2003, 11:49 AM Reply   
I agree, I mean at least he's from America, Ahnuld "The Governator" isn't even from this damn country. I don't know it makes more sense to me. $#!T I can't stand hearing Bush talk and I really couldn't stand listening to Arnold. I find it funny that only one of you is from CA. Do you guys actually know about this in other states? Well then again CA is the best state there is and you all look to us for inspiration, just don't look into our fiscal policy! I mean hell if world economies are compared CA would be the fifth largest of all countries. Well lucky me i get to go and vote on the damn thing, I'm thinking Gary Coleman has got my vote or maybe the big ****ed bimbho. Peace
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-27-2003, 12:08 PM Reply   
It works a whole lot easier if Lloyd were a resident of CA.
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       09-27-2003, 6:08 PM Reply   
OK - THis is TOO MUCH!!! Governor??!! But, yes I was a former resident of California - In any case - thanks for the confidence... but I dont think I would make a very good governor.... Too funny... Hope to see some of you at Worlds.
Lloyd