Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tkvaale)      Join Date: Sep 2017       06-10-2018, 5:33 PM Reply   
Just installed GatorStep on our 2008 MasterCraft X45 and absolutely love it! Takes our boat to another level and makes it look new again (to us). Install was very simple with 2 of us. As long as you prep it properly, I don't ever see this thing coming up. Would recommend to anyone looking for an upgrade over carpet. Here's some before and afters. This was right after a surf sesh so it's a little wet but dries really quickly! Our swivel seat was installed recently as an upgrade over our sliding seat so still need to custom order a small piece under there to match the diamond under the steering wheel. It looks great throughout, but it's really a difference maker in the spots where we had nothing (bow and transom walk)
Attached Images

Old     (GoBeavs85)      Join Date: Jul 2015       06-10-2018, 9:37 PM Reply   
Looks great! I so want to do this!!
Old     (tkvaale)      Join Date: Sep 2017       06-13-2018, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBeavs85 View Post
Looks great! I so want to do this!!
I'd recommend to anyone. Great product, we love it, one of the best upgrades you can do for a better appearance. Our next and final upgrade for awhile will be a fresh air exhaust. Then our 10 year old boat will be like new to us!
Old     (turbojedi)      Join Date: Jun 2013       07-20-2018, 1:21 PM Reply   
Did you do in the storage areas also, I have a Supra and in the storage area there is carpet . Looks great. What was the cost and time spent on this ? Thanks .
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-20-2018, 1:42 PM Reply   
Only took me about 30 mins to install. So easy... I love it and they are great to work with. I think it was around $22 a square foot if I remember, but don't quote me...
Attached Images

Old     (Surfsupdude)      Join Date: Jul 2018       07-26-2018, 7:13 PM Reply   
Supra looks sweet!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       07-27-2018, 6:36 AM Reply   
+1 for GatorStep. Had a custom platform pad designed for my Fi23 and they did a fantastic job with the design.
Attached Images

Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-28-2018, 12:26 AM Reply   
just spent a day in a supra sl, what an awesome boat. The wave, ,from the boat, didn't look as tall as expected (compared to a t23 i'd been on ) but holy smokes when i got behind that thing was it fun. The entire wave all the way back to the curl was the sweet spot. Aside from the wave, how quiet/vibrationless the boat felt was impressive. Really the whole boat was impressive. The factory stereo was a pleasant surprise as well. I don't expect anything from factory to be decent, but this boat had an optional 10" in passenger compartment and was impressive! Really clean with good punch and plenty of bass to keep up. Congratulations on your purchase,its quite the machine.