Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (hypermike)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-18-2009, 8:02 AM Reply   
I am looking at getting an 05 Enzo w/ switchblade, ballast,PP,blah, blah, blah, SWITCHBLADE!! How is the surfwake on the darkside? Are you running with or without the switchblade and how much weight? Also, will it fit in the garage with the tower off for winter storage? This will be a big step-up from my 99 Elite V-Drive.
Old     (wakesurf_ohio)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-18-2009, 8:40 AM Reply   
What size Enzo .. ?
Old     (hypermike)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-18-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
230 Enzo
Old     (wakesurf_ohio)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-18-2009, 9:16 AM Reply   
Never been on a 230 with a switchblade just a 240. Can you demo it?
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-18-2009, 9:29 AM Reply   
There are some great threads on this topic. Someone on wakesiderides had their darkside dialed with a switchblade. Also Packrat on here is doing some experimenting.
Old     (packrat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-18-2009, 1:17 PM Reply   
Definitely test drive it. Does it have a starboard mid ship tank and a starboard rear tank? If so try filling the star mid and star rear then add 750 sack star rear side and 400lb V Drive sitting on the star seat over the Star mid tank. Set the Switchblade on 2.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-18-2009, 2:50 PM Reply   
Where are pictures of your wave packrat?
Old     (packrat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-18-2009, 6:12 PM Reply   
I hope to post some soon. My wife is out of town and I need to have a driver I can trust while I take photos. Plan to take some before and after adding bennett.

The Bennett really cleans the wave up on both sides. Haven't gotten to ride behind it yet but I am going for a 10 vacation with no interuptions in August.