Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2017, 2:19 PM Reply   
I thought that Mary was a Virgin, but I'm not up on my bible study as Jim Zeigler surly is.
At least Louis CK admitted it was true. He will probably survive this.
Back to Moore. Or really back to Alabama. Remember Republican Mike Hubbard? Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Spent $1Million campaign money at a printing company he owned, then was caught laundering 1.5M of gambling $$ into the GOP. This led to him be indicted on 23 felony counts in 2014. So what happened? The MFer was RE ELECTED, WTF? THEN, the idiots in the House re-elected him Speaker of the house on a 99-1 vote. You cant make this **** up. oh, that lasted until he was found guilty and sentenced to Jail, 4 years. While this was all going on the Alabama Gov Bentley was involved in a sex scandal with a female in his office. He refused to step down. It took a year and charges of campaign fraud and ethics violations to finally get rid of him, btw, he pleaded guilty. Then the long F'd up history of Moore and Trumps boy, Luther Strange. The ex-Governer appointed Strange when Sessions went to Washington.
then Strange got the Alabama atty general to back off the charges on Bentley, Strange then dropped the case. Hmmm. Then Stange lost the senate election to Moore. Now Moore is in the hot seat. This all comes out of the same place Jeff Sessions was delivered from until Trump pulled him to Washington to....you guessed it...drain the swamp. How do these ****-ups from Alabama end up in positions in Washington? Our Gov't is seriously F'ed up.
BTW isn't Moore Steve Bannons guy? Interesting.
As far as "raping the country" Have you seen the House and or senates Tax bills? Any opinion Grant?

Last edited by 95sn; 11-10-2017 at 2:28 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-10-2017, 5:15 PM Reply   
You DeamondRats are so easily entertained. Like a cat a a Laser pointer. It will keep you spinning in circles for Hrs. I’m laughing so hard. One by One your lib Hollywood blow hard Hero’s are getting called out. Talk about chomping at the Bit. Hey DeamondRats, who is the Bag of Deplorables?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-11-2017, 1:14 PM Reply   
In the bag and in no particular order...
Trump, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, Jarrod Kushner, Jeff Sessions, Scott Pruitt, Steve mnuchin, Ryan Zinke, Wilbur Ross, Tom Price, Rick perry, Mike Pompeo, Betsy DeVos, Steve Bannon, OJ Simpson, Anthony Weiner, Carl Icahn, Ann Coulter, Kim Jungun, Mike Pence, Kardashians, Milo Y, Alabama republicans, Hillary Clinton, neo Nazis, Bill Cosby, Murderers, Pedophiles, Roaches, Gangsters, Racists, people supporting either house or senate Tax "Cut", Harvey Weinstein, Martin Shkreli, Sean Hannity, Bill Oreilly, the poor unknowing folks with blind faith in the trump cult.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-11-2017, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
In the bag and in no particular order...
Trump, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, Jarrod Kushner, Jeff Sessions, Scott Pruitt, Steve mnuchin, Ryan Zinke, Wilbur Ross, Tom Price, Rick perry, Mike Pompeo, Betsy DeVos, Steve Bannon, OJ Simpson, Anthony Weiner, Carl Icahn, Ann Coulter, Kim Jungun, Mike Pence, Kardashians, Milo Y, Alabama republicans, Hillary Clinton, neo Nazis, Bill Cosby, Murderers, Pedophiles, Roaches, Gangsters, Racists, people supporting either house or senate Tax "Cut", Harvey Weinstein, Martin Shkreli, Sean Hannity, Bill Oreilly, the poor unknowing folks with blind faith in the trump cult.
Another brainwhashed libturd appears sad how the mainstream media has fooled you into believing there lies. You need to go back to your safe space and see your counselor.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-11-2017, 4:22 PM Reply   
Anyone wonder why the trump protesters always act like violent rapid animals and the trump supporters are always cool,calm and collected interesting.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-12-2017, 4:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Anyone wonder why the trump protesters always act like violent rapid animals and the trump supporters are always cool,calm and collected interesting.
Yeah they looked real "cool, calm, and collected" when they were marching around Charlottesville armed with tiki torches.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-12-2017, 4:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Wake: if your point is that the GOP has POS people in it’s rank & file that are just as bad the libral “DeamondRats” < (My new word for the Dummocrats) point taken. Swamp creatures. Like Nancy pelocie. Maxine waters. Elizabeth warden.
No my point was that you are seeming to draw some connection to Weinstein being in a photo with Obama, yet you keep you trap shut when I post a similar photo with Trump and Weinstein.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-12-2017, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yeah they looked real "cool, calm, and collected" when they were marching around Charlottesville armed with tiki torches.
Congrats, you are the first person that doesn't have a 3rd grade mentality to respond to that troll. Was wondering how long the sane people were going to ignore him.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-12-2017, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No my point was that you are seeming to draw some connection to Weinstein being in a photo with Obama, yet you keep you trap shut when I post a similar photo with Trump and Weinstein.
That's because those conservatives sure love their perverts.

Quote:
Surveys by the Public Religion Research Institute found that the percentage of white evangelicals who said they still trusted the leadership of a politician who commits an immoral act rose from 30 percent in 2011 to 72 percent last year.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-12-2017, 1:21 PM Reply   
http://www.newsweek.com/former-colle...olgirls-708983

Uh oh, Moore's former colleagues are now coming out and explaining it was "common knowledge" that 32 year old Moore dated teens and hung out at high school football games to seek out his prey. Lovely!

Not that Alabama voters with roughly the iq of a Grant will care.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-12-2017, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's because those conservatives sure love their perverts.
WTF your mad crazy when the perverted left in hollywood gets exposed there are NO marches no protests its very quiet over there talk about double standards.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-12-2017, 2:24 PM Reply   
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-13-2017, 9:11 AM Reply   
how is sexual assault a democrat vs republican issue?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-13-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
how is sexual assault a democrat vs republican issue?
Umm did you see the Line Up of Hollywood stars promoting Hillary during this last election. Sorry but if you don’t know or realize Hollywood & the Music industry is Democrat or Very Libral I don t know what to say. Hillary calling Trump supporters and or Republicans “A bag of Deplorables” is so funny.
We know who the Deplorables are NOW go threw the list of “the Accused”
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-13-2017, 10:27 AM Reply   
Bill Clinton proven “Pussy Grabber” Impeached President! His wife And her BFF, Her Husband currently “IN JAIL” for sending Naked Pictures of Himself to a Minor!
I could go on and on but why?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-13-2017, 10:37 AM Reply   
There are perv's on both side of the isle. The big difference is that when one is found on the liberal side, they get kicked out and shunned (Wienstien, etc) when found on the GOP side they get defended and rallied around (O'Rilley, Moore, etc.)

Seems like GOP stands for Grumpy Old Perv's now.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-13-2017, 10:55 AM Reply   
George W Bush accused of grabbing 16 year old butts in photo ops.
http://time.com/5019182/george-hw-bu...ng-allegation/

Grumpy Old Perv's (GOP)
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-13-2017, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
WTF your mad crazy when the perverted left in hollywood gets exposed there are NO marches no protests its very quiet over there talk about double standards.
WTF are you talking about? There was a #MeToo march in Hollywood yesterday. Maybe if you took the time to remove your head from your ass and look around, you would see what's going on.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-13-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Umm did you see the Line Up of Hollywood stars promoting Hillary during this last election. Sorry but if you don’t know or realize Hollywood & the Music industry is Democrat or Very Libral I don t know what to say. Hillary calling Trump supporters and or Republicans “A bag of Deplorables” is so funny.
We know who the Deplorables are NOW go threw the list of “the Accused”
No comments on the GOP candidate for senator, Roy Moore? I guess you think that's "fake news". Fox News is littered with sexual harassers. Quit trying to act like the Right doesn't have its share of sexual assaults. It just makes you look like a bigger moron.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-13-2017, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
There are perv's on both side of the isle. The big difference is that when one is found on the liberal side, they get kicked out and shunned (Wienstien, etc) when found on the GOP side they get defended and rallied around (O'Rilley, Moore, etc.)

Seems like GOP stands for Grumpy Old Perv's now.
This what I notice too. Not a single word from these guys about Moore but they sure want to talk about all the Hollywood losers that all now have no careers and no jobs. Roy moore is running for Senate right now. No problem.
The religious right is F'ed up. How many of these "religious" fanatics have been caught in just the last couple decades? Dozens.
http://www.thefullwiki.org/List_of_C...elist_scandals

It makes perfect sense. Religions require "blind faith" , defined as, belief without true understanding, perception, or discrimination . If you believe for no other reason other than you want to believe it, then these poor souls are ripe for being used. Trump crowd, stop believing and start listening, reading, questioning. You are an easy target as is. If you are unknowing of the truth, I feel sorry for you. If you research, look for answers find the answers and choose to cover your eyes and ears. Its your own fault sucker.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-17-2017, 10:29 PM Reply   
Ooo the internet -Give-ith
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-18-2017, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
:37 AM Reply Quick Reply
There are perv's on both side of the isle. The big difference is that when one is found on the liberal side, they get kicked out and shunned (Wienstien, etc) when found on the GOP side they get defended and rallied around (O'Rilley, Moore, etc
So I guess we are gonna see Al Franken step down or get kicked out?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-18-2017, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
No comments on the GOP candidate for senator, Roy Moore? I guess you think that's "fake news". Fox News is littered with sexual harassers. Quit trying to act like the Right doesn't have its share of sexual assaults.
Wake; The Same silence you were complaining about from the Right with Moore we hear NOTHING from you libtards when ANOTHER one of you hypocrites gets caught. LOL LOL

IMO this place (America) is getting better and better every day, NFL (National Fellons Leauge) “Fake Heros” Their Rateings & attendance are in the tank. Same goes for Hollywood. “Fake Hero’s” getting called out and Low attendance @ movies. DNC exposed! Donna Brazile and the DNC LOL what a crooked bunch. Politicians getting thrown in jail “Demond Rat” - Anthoney Weiner.
meanwhile REAL HERO’S are pounding ISIS in the M.E “love it”
MAGA!!
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-18-2017, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wake; The Same silence you were complaining about from the Right with Moore we hear NOTHING from you libtards when ANOTHER one of you hypocrites gets caught. LOL LOL

IMO this place (America) is getting better and better every day, NFL (National Fellons Leauge) “Fake Heros” Their Rateings & attendance are in the tank. Same goes for Hollywood. “Fake Hero’s” getting called out and Low attendance @ movies. DNC exposed! Donna Brazile and the DNC LOL what a crooked bunch. Politicians getting thrown in jail “Demond Rat” - Anthoney Weiner.
meanwhile REAL HERO’S are pounding ISIS in the M.E “love it”
MAGA!!
I know are people blind how are they not seeing this all the BS is being called out.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-18-2017, 9:51 PM Reply   
Yep, Al Frankin has one person accuse him of sexual misconduct from 20 years ago, so he apologized and admitted it right away.
Trump has 16 women accuse him of sexual miscondut from thoughout the years. No appology, no accountability.
Moore has multiple kids accusing him of molestation, the right get up in arms to defend them both.

And Liberals are the hypocrites... Its a wonder you guys can even watch Fox with your heads so far up your own a$$es.
Since when is any of this stuff OK? For the record I put what Al Frankin did WAY WAY below what Moore did, how about you? Is pedophilia OK when the Man is GOP (grumpy old pervert)?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-18-2017, 11:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
For the record I put what Al Frankin did WAY WAY below what Moore did?
You don't have to rank it, all of its not acceptable for someone in office, get rid of them all
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-19-2017, 6:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You don't have to rank it, all of its not acceptable for someone in office, get rid of them all
Disagree. I think it's good to have people who have made mistakes, can admit them, learn from them, and be better on the other side.

We already hold our electeds to a ridiculously high bar when all they really are is people with the same insecurities, vanities, weaknesses, etc as the rest of us. Should every man who has ever said that another male "throws like a girl" be disqualified from office too? (<--- btw, I do now believe that that's an inappropriate comment, but in the 80s... not so much).

At the time of the Al Franken photo he was a professional comedian, not a pol, not a D.A.

I'm not sure I want to throw a professional comedian pretending to grab breasts, and then apologizing about it, in the same class as a district attorney in his 30s who apparently trolled the mall for teens to date and now defends it through surrogates by citing Joseph and Mary. Not sure how those two things are really even in the same universe. I mean if we're gonna pile on, what about Jimmy Carter's admission of "lust in his heart"?

All that being said, it is VERY interesting how quickly the standard has moved for harassment since Weinstein. We have had a quantum shift in a matter of a few months. And I've not heard a single conservative pundit dismiss these public harassment claims as political correctness run amok or otherwise discount the claims. Think about that... even in the last year, the "locker room talk" defense seems to be dead. Feels like we are at the strongest point in the women's rights movement in my lifetime.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2017, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm not sure I want to throw a professional comedian pretending to grab breasts, and then apologizing about it, in the same class as a district attorney in his 30s who apparently trolled the mall for teens to date and now defends it through surrogates by citing Joseph and Mary. Not sure how those two things are really even in the same universe. I mean if we're gonna pile on, what about Jimmy Carter's admission of "lust in his heart"?
Yes, that's true, I agree now you put it like that
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-20-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
Hes an a$$ grabber! Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...VOU?li=BBnb7Kz
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-20-2017, 5:33 PM Reply   
Charlie Rose????? WTF
Attached Images

Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-20-2017, 6:19 PM Reply   
RIP to everyone in hollywood and media related people this is nuts whats going on over there so many allegations most of them are prob true but i cant help but think some accusations could be fake they have the ball rolling now and people could even throw in some fake allegations and nobody would know the difference right now.

Last edited by wakeslash; 11-20-2017 at 6:21 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-21-2017, 3:28 PM Reply   
Your Hero Trump just came out supporting the pedophile Roy Moore. Nice win. Is this what he you voted for when he said Drain The Swamp?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-s...ent-1511301833
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-21-2017, 4:45 PM Reply   
CBS & PBS boots Charlie Rose. LOL o well Charlie I can’t say I will miss you wearing lipstick on 60 mins every Sunday night.

Gawd you libtards love to talk about this Roy Moore guy. I bet your so happy that you found some guy on the other side of the isle to point your fingers at. At least it’s not more Russian conspiracy theories. It’s great for you guys to have somthing to chew on. Kind of like a Sacrificial Anode chew on that boys. LOL LOL LOL.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-21-2017, 5:10 PM Reply   
The reason libtards are talking about Moore is because he is the republican CURRENTLY running for the senate. The president is campaigning for him. He is an accused pedophile. 9? Women. They wouldn't let him in the mall when he was in his 30's because he was stalking the high school girls.
On the other hand, the libtards who have been accused, Charlie Rose, gone no job. Al Franken, admitted it, Called for the ethics committee to investigate himself, Weinstein, gone. You see a pattern here?
FYI, Russian investigation going well, thanks. wait... conspiracy theory? You don't believe all the US Intelligence agencys? You don't believe the ads facebook admitted were from Russians? The accounts that were Russian on Twitter? The 9 people in trumps campaign that have admitted they met with Russians? Why did Jeff Sessions recuse himself? Serious? Tighten down the aluminum chin strap.
If you only watch Fox and read Breitbart...you wont get all the news that's fair and unbiased.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-21-2017, 6:46 PM Reply   
Oooo So the DemondRats are the party of “accountability and forth coming” so when Bill Clinton “the godfather” of the pussygrabbers was found guilty of Purgery & subsequently impeached or removed from office for his Womanizing in the Oral Office with that Beast Monica Lewinsky. Bill Clinton excepted his punishment & stepped down and removed him self from office. O-wait that did not happen.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-21-2017, 6:59 PM Reply   
I love how you libtards are pounding your chest, wanting credit for things like the Firing of Charlie Rose & the removal of Harvey Weinstein, Well no kidding. Sorry I can’t give you a gold star for doing what normal people & companys do. Like getting rid of and distancing them selfs from toxic people. They owe it to the stock holders to cut out the cancer. Same thing happend to UBER’s CEO, the guy was toxic & they pitched him, the same for the Taco Bell executive caught on video abusing a Uber driver the guys Gone instantly! By By. That’s what happens in the real word
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-22-2017, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love how you libtards are pounding your chest, wanting credit for things like the Firing of Charlie Rose & the removal of Harvey Weinstein, Well no kidding. Sorry I can’t give you a gold star for doing what normal people & companys do. Like getting rid of and distancing them selfs from toxic people. They owe it to the stock holders to cut out the cancer. Same thing happend to UBER’s CEO, the guy was toxic & they pitched him, the same for the Taco Bell executive caught on video abusing a Uber driver the guys Gone instantly! By By. That’s what happens in the real word
I completely agree it is completely normal to fire and out Sexual predators and the only reason we can give ourselves credit for it is because THE GOP DOESN'T GET RID OF THEIR PREDATORS!

You Gonna vote for Roy Moore the guy TRUMP IS Currently telling you to vote for (pedophile) or watch O'Rilley on Fox lately. Turns out he still on TV and still supported.
When Liberals find out we have creeps we get rid of them, the GOP offers their prayer, say "he's all better now" and keep them in. You keep praying away the perv, we will keep cleaning house,.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-22-2017, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry I can’t give you a gold star for doing what normal people & companys do.
True... the people of Alabama aren't normal.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-22-2017, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I completely agree it is completely normal to fire and out Sexual predators and the only reason we can give ourselves credit for it is because THE GOP DOESN'T GET RID OF THEIR PREDATORS!

You Gonna vote for Roy Moore the guy TRUMP IS Currently telling you to vote for (pedophile) or watch O'Rilley on Fox lately. Turns out he still on TV and still supported.
When Liberals find out we have creeps we get rid of them, the GOP offers their prayer, say "he's all better now" and keep them in. You keep praying away the perv, we will keep cleaning house,.
Nah, I think that you are projecting an "us/them" paradigm on this that isn't there.

Since Weinstein the "rules" about men harassing women have completely flipped. Boorish behavior that might have been inappropriate and unwelcome but begrudgingly tolerated is now career ending. Gillibrand is right that Bill would never pass muster under today's standard. And plenty of dems stood by him through the fight. Me included to be honest.

So what has changed? At the time, the Rs argued that WJC lied under oath (true!) and cheated on his wife in the oval (also true!) and that that demeaned the office of the President (true too). Ds argued "hey man it was a consensual BJ and the only person the lie hurt was HRC and this is a matter of their marriage and is really none of your business." Which is true too, to a point.

The big culture shift is that today Lewinsky would be seen as the victim of a boss exploiting a huge power differential, not as the brazen harlot. And in that light, WJC is certainly no better than many of the men who've also received a startling wake up call in the last couple months.

I really don't think this is an R/D thing at all. It's a man/woman thing. And while we've had rules and laws about this stuff for a long time, social norms are finally changing to a point that a woman can go public with her story without a guarantee of being branded a lying slut.

At least that's my take on it. DJT and Roy Moore seem to be sticking to the lying slut approach, so we'll see whether I'm right come December 12, I 'spose.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-22-2017, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
The big culture shift is that today Lewinsky would be seen as the victim of a boss exploiting a huge power differential, not as the brazen harlot.
I don't recall Lewinsky as being anything but a willing participant. It was the women who claimed that Clinton harassed them that would be the issue. As well as the lying under oath.

I think it's pretty clear that both sides care more about ideology than who's diddling who in the back room. When Clinton was in office we had an economic boom and the first budget surplus in who knows when. The only people that would want a president for such a frivolous reason removed under those conditions are those who simply want political gain. How would it serve the average American to hurry up and get a Bush that destroyed all that?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-22-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
^^^ That's Right and Al Gore created the Internet,
Bill Clinton should have been thrown out of the WH for his choice in ulgy Lady's.
At least Elliot Spitzer hooker was HOT! I will shamelessly use this opportunity to post a photo of a hot girl in a Bikini
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-22-2017, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nah, I think that you are projecting an "us/them" paradigm on this that isn't there.

Since Weinstein the "rules" about men harassing women have completely flipped. Boorish behavior that might have been inappropriate and unwelcome but begrudgingly tolerated is now career ending. Gillibrand is right that Bill would never pass muster under today's standard. And plenty of dems stood by him through the fight. Me included to be honest.

So what has changed? At the time, the Rs argued that WJC lied under oath (true!) and cheated on his wife in the oval (also true!) and that that demeaned the office of the President (true too). Ds argued "hey man it was a consensual BJ and the only person the lie hurt was HRC and this is a matter of their marriage and is really none of your business." Which is true too, to a point.

The big culture shift is that today Lewinsky would be seen as the victim of a boss exploiting a huge power differential, not as the brazen harlot. And in that light, WJC is certainly no better than many of the men who've also received a startling wake up call in the last couple months.

I really don't think this is an R/D thing at all. It's a man/woman thing. And while we've had rules and laws about this stuff for a long time, social norms are finally changing to a point that a woman can go public with her story without a guarantee of being branded a lying slut.

At least that's my take on it. DJT and Roy Moore seem to be sticking to the lying slut approach, so we'll see whether I'm right come December 12, I 'spose.
A lot of truth in this ^^. Still the culture shift is evident from the democrats yet the Republicans are currently running an accused pedophile for senate and the president is campaigning for him. Apparently as a republican, if you "say" it didn't happen the women are liars.
Lots has changed since Clinton and Lewinsky. As I recall she was way hot for Bill and a pretty willing participant.
Thanks "G" she was kinda hot wasn't she, I think she was in Playboy shortly afterward...but I only read the articles so I missed the heaving cleavage....and a paid participant so a different kind of scandal.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-22-2017, 12:10 PM Reply   
There's something to be said for availability/access. Just ask Ahnuld, the governator:

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-22-2017, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lots has changed since Clinton and Lewinsky. As I recall she was way hot for Bill and a pretty willing participant.
Haha yes, I'll confess I was one of those hundred million or so people who shut my office door and devoured the Star Report on company time the day it came out.

My point about the Lewinsky / Clinton power dynamic is not whether or not she was hot for him (i.e. "just a slut, and not a lying slut") but rather that I don't remember much of the national conversation being focused on whether it was appropriate for a man in a substantially more powerful role to engage in sexual activity with a woman in a substantially subordinate role, no matter how "hot she was" for him.

I'm saying that if this happened today (and not even if it happened six months or a year ago) that the whole conversation itself would be different. Change is blowin in the wind.

Quote:
When Clinton was in office we had an economic boom and the first budget surplus in who knows when. The only people that would want a president for such a frivolous reason removed under those conditions are those who simply want political gain. How would it serve the average American to hurry up and get a Bush that destroyed all that?
So I guess first off, I don't think the dot com bubble of the late 90s was really anything much to brag on... it popped pretty quickly. Second, if that was all Clinton's doing, then don't you have to extend the same grace to Trump? Economy's good right now, who cares if he's a pussy grabber? Finally, Bush wouldn't have been a foregone conclusion at the time. LOL maybe a WJC resignation would've so tarnished HRC that it made it impossible for her to run in 2016 and we wouldn't have DJT... or so endeared her to the public that'd she'd have beaten Obama in 08. Who knows.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-22-2017, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^ That's Right and Al Gore created the Internet,
Bill Clinton should have been thrown out of the WH for his choice in ulgy Lady's.
At least Elliot Spitzer hooker was HOT! I will shamelessly use this opportunity to post a photo of a hot girl in a Bikini
lest we forget Donna Rice...

(is that a grit or a splif?)

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-22-2017, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
So I guess first off, I don't think the dot com bubble of the late 90s was really anything much to brag on... it popped pretty quickly. Second, if that was all Clinton's doing, then don't you have to extend the same grace to Trump? Economy's good right now, who cares if he's a pussy grabber? Finally, Bush wouldn't have been a foregone conclusion at the time. LOL maybe a WJC resignation would've so tarnished HRC that it made it impossible for her to run in 2016 and we wouldn't have DJT... or so endeared her to the public that'd she'd have beaten Obama in 08. Who knows.
I wouldn't call the tech boom of the 90's nothing to brag about. And yeah, if the economy is doing great by the time Trump has been around for as many years as President then I will give him credit. Trump was already extended the courtesy of being elected after it was revealed he was a pussy grabber. My complaint with Trump has little to do with his treatment of women. I only hoped that it would turn off voters from the "family values" segment. Of course it turns out that they really don't have "family values" and were just the same hypocrites in politics as they are in religion. My objection to Trump has to do with demeanor, policy issues, and his conspicuous lack of regard for the truth.

And all that other rationalizing about whether there would have been a Bush is pointless. The point was that the economy and the federal budget was as good as anybody could have foreseen. And it all happened under Clinton's watch. No need to present a dissertation on economics to demonstrate why Clinton doesn't deserve the credit. It's all meaningless speculation.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-22-2017, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
(is that a grit or a splif?)
Clove cig.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-23-2017, 10:44 PM Reply   
How many people has Harvey Weinstein F'd with damn accusations piling up every day this fool is crazy/psycho.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-26-2017, 3:30 PM Reply   
Richard Branson is up next in the accusation line, question is why did she wait 7 years before reporting this?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-27-2017, 7:56 AM Reply   
Every guy that has ever hit on a girl is next in line.........
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-27-2017, 9:46 AM Reply   
Rape was invented by the white male & furthers the white male patriarchy of society.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-27-2017, 10:14 AM Reply   
Lmfao.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-27-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Every guy that has ever hit on a girl is next in line.........
Yep
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-27-2017, 3:21 PM Reply   
O'Keefe strikes again (or tries to at least, and fails):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...c3a_story.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-27-2017, 4:48 PM Reply   
^^LOL.
Everyone in Washington, Hollywood and every state capitol with a penis is nervous.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-29-2017, 6:55 AM Reply   
Matt Lauer gets the Boot. By by. Notice how you have not seen alot of musicians caught up in the misconduct scandles, They all seem to be Hollywood / Media / politicians. I guess dire straits was not kidding when they said “ money for nothing and your chicks for free”
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-30-2017, 1:47 AM Reply   
Lauer’s story should be interesting. Story and immediate firing in one day .........Yikes

Say what you want you about Trumps comments and language about women . Those storoes fizzled faster than bills pants dropped in the office w Monica .

Left or right this just goes to show how disgusting these politicians are. I don’t discount the sexual harassment claims , but what is disturbing is how the definition of “sexual harassment” is getting broader and broader. Apparently telling a co- worker she looks attractive , or telling her how pretty you think she is is sexual hatrassament these days. Men in the work place beware! At what point did hitting on someone or flirting become sexual harassment?

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-30-2017 at 1:51 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-30-2017, 2:44 AM Reply   
The irony here rivals that of the old level 10 gymnast Post. Someone should hire oreilly to interview Lauer.

http://mashable.com/2017/11/29/matt-...e-hathaway.amp
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Lauer’s story should be interesting. Story and immediate firing in one day .........Yikes

Say what you want you about Trumps comments and language about women . Those storoes fizzled faster than bills pants dropped in the office w Monica .

Left or right this just goes to show how disgusting these politicians are. I don’t discount the sexual harassment claims , but what is disturbing is how the definition of “sexual harassment” is getting broader and broader. Apparently telling a co- worker she looks attractive , or telling her how pretty you think she is is sexual hatrassament these days. Men in the work place beware! At what point did hitting on someone or flirting become sexual harassment?
I read the evidence against Laurer is so damning NBC had no choice but to fire on the spot. Dude had a button on his desk that locked his office door. Didn't we see that **** in Horrible Bosses? Classic!

And you're right, the left keeps bringing Trump into this yet his "accusers" have all gone real quiet since the election. They'd be out in full force if there was any validity to the accusations to take him down & rightfully so if he's guilty.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-30-2017, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
And you're right, the left keeps bringing Trump into this yet his "accusers" have all gone real quiet since the election. They'd be out in full force if there was any validity to the accusations to take him down & rightfully so if he's guilty.
ICBW but I don't think any of the accusers have recanted?

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcaria...128-story.html
http://people.com/tv/natasha-stoynof...r-accusations/
http://people.com/politics/trump-sex...ets-dangerous/

On the other hand trump is now suggesting that the Access Hollywood tape is fake? In what world is that even possible when he's acknowledged its authenticity and explained it away as "locker room talk"?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
ICBW but I don't think any of the accusers have recanted?

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcaria...128-story.html
http://people.com/tv/natasha-stoynof...r-accusations/
http://people.com/politics/trump-sex...ets-dangerous/

On the other hand trump is now suggesting that the Access Hollywood tape is fake? In what world is that even possible when he's acknowledged its authenticity and explained it away as "locker room talk"?
Then it needs to be taken on. Clinton needs to answer for his too & should face charges for Juanita, she is clear, it was forced rape. If those things about Trump are true, he's a groper not a rapist. Yes I know hardly a difference but in the eyes of the law it's a major distinction. We don't know the details, but I personally have cozied up to chicks in bars & if felt the vibe moved in & lightly touched side boobage & under skirt to warm them up. It was welcomed though as I took them home. I did get lit up once with a slap so hard across the face I thought I lost a tooth. But it was at a rave & I was tripping balls & totally thought she was trying to dance with me & I thought she wanted some D. Boy was I wrong!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-30-2017, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Then it needs to be taken on. Clinton needs to answer for his too & should face charges for Juanita, she is clear, it was forced rape. If those things about Trump are true, he's a groper not a rapist. Yes I know hardly a difference but in the eyes of the law it's a major distinction. We don't know the details, but I personally have cozied up to chicks in bars & if felt the vibe moved in & lightly touched side boobage & under skirt to warm them up. It was welcomed though as I took them home. I did get lit up once with a slap so hard across the face I thought I lost a tooth. But it was at a rave & I was tripping balls & totally thought she was trying to dance with me & I thought she wanted some D. Boy was I wrong!
What do you want to happen to Clinton tho? It's over, he's gone. Certainly his lustre has lost some of its shine. The likelihood that he'd be prosecuted for 40 year old allegations is just zero absent DNA or something.

I hear what you are saying but I'm not sure what the remedy would be.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
What do you want to happen to Clinton tho? It's over, he's gone. Certainly his lustre has lost some of its shine. The likelihood that he'd be prosecuted for 40 year old allegations is just zero absent DNA or something.

I hear what you are saying but I'm not sure what the remedy would be.
Bro, if I had a remedy for the sickness in the world I'd be considered a tyrant dictator. But alas, I'd rather be on my boat drinking lime beers wishing I could stick some new tricks already.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 7:38 AM Reply   
I just saw a headline that said "fifth woman fingers Al Franken". So how come it's not assault when she does it?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       11-30-2017, 10:04 AM Reply   
What a crazy year. The Libitards are dropping like flies . A very rich privileged Nancy Palosi is calling for a hospitalized black man to resign , but saying nothing of white of Al Franken. Their leader Hillary Clinton rigged and lost the election. The liberals are calling on President to leave office because he is unfit to do the job. These are crazy times and we have even crazier people in Washington.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
What a crazy year. The Libitards are dropping like flies . A very rich privileged Nancy Palosi is calling for a hospitalized black man to resign , but saying nothing of white of Al Franken. Their leader Hillary Clinton rigged and lost the election. The liberals are calling on President to leave office because he is unfit to do the job. These are crazy times and we have even crazier people in Washington.
If we had a like button I'd click it
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
I got a kick out the black congressman from South Carolina who pointed out "it's only white women making these accusations". His career is over. It also exposes black men prefer white women over black women too. Which has been obvious for year.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-30-2017, 11:19 AM Reply   
Congratulations, republicans, Roy Moore is surging in the polls!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...bably-helping/

Republican's don't seem to care if he's a pedophile as long as he's on their team. Currently, the Republican party are less moral than the random Alabama mall that banned Roy Moore from entering because he kept hitting on teenagers.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Congratulations, republicans, Roy Moore is surging in the polls!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...bably-helping/

Republican's don't seem to care if he's a pedophile as long as he's on their team. Currently, the Republican party are less moral than the random Alabama mall that banned Roy Moore from entering because he kept hitting on teenagers.
Yeah yeah dude, go take care of your own back yard. It's not a "republican" thing. It's an Alabama thing, nuff said. What should concern you more is "your team" can't find anyone better to run against him. It's why you lost the presidency too, you're a party of losers & morons & so we get suck the lesser of losers and morons.

Last edited by racer808; 11-30-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-30-2017, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's not a "republican" thing. It's an Alabama thing, nuff said.
The Republican President has endorsed him, that makes it a republican thing. The guy running against him prosecuted the Klan for killing 4 girls. The only thing you don't like about him is that he's running as a democrat.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Republican President has endorsed him, that makes it a republican thing. The guy running against him prosecuted the Klan for killing 4 girls. The only thing you don't like about him is that he's running as a democrat.
right.....but you leave out how the left has been Moores accidental wingman. Comical.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-30-2017, 3:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
right.....but you leave out how the left has been Moores accidental wingman. Comical.
I don't even know what you mean by this.

Honestly, if you lived in Alabama would you vote for the Pedophile?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-30-2017, 4:15 PM Reply   
A pedophile is better than a democrat is how the Alabama gov is selling Moore.
Alabama Fundamentalist Christians are Moores base. Crazy F'ing Christians. They wont allow abortion but they will strike a deal with the devil and sacrifice their children for it. These gullible fools eat up trumps shtick to their own detriment. Comical.
Would the Senate let him in? If he wins and the senate club says no....what happens?
Hey Alabama, if you want the rest of the country to stop thinking you are a bunch of fundamentalist christian inbred hillbillies...quit proving it.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-30-2017, 4:50 PM Reply   
One this is for sure the Demond Rats here, Don't like being called LibTards OR Snow Flakes & they sure hate spelling errors!!!! Add an extra comma Holly Meltdown! I love it. I will be sure to adjust my posting so that you are all not so offended and have to retreat to your Safe Space LOL LOL LOL

So it's NOT Ok for TRUMP to endorse Roy Moore BUT it's OK for PELOSI (That woman is a walking yeast infection) to support CONYERS, O wait! He is being rushed to the Hospital now, He say's the "MEDIA ASSAULT" on him has caused his recent Hospitalization. WOW spoken like a True Liberal, NOW Conyers is the Victim, So now that Conyers is down & hopefully out. NEWS FLASH "the walking Yeast infection," say's Conyers should NOW go! Wait just a few days ago you were defending him? What about Franklin ? Wait the Yeast infection say's He should NOW go as well. OMG you Snowflakes are having a horrible year. it must be a nightmare for you guys.

Matt Lauer interviewing Bill OReilly Wow The chickens have come home to roost!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XlhRL3D3Sw

I bet you LibTards are wishing this was all just a bad dream
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 5:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
A pedophile is better than a democrat is how the Alabama gov is selling Moore.
Alabama Fundamentalist Christians are Moores base. Crazy F'ing Christians. They wont allow abortion but they will strike a deal with the devil and sacrifice their children for it. These gullible fools eat up trumps shtick to their own detriment. Comical.
Would the Senate let him in? If he wins and the senate club says no....what happens?
Hey Alabama, if you want the rest of the country to stop thinking you are a bunch of fundamentalist christian inbred hillbillies...quit proving it.
So 40 years ago a guy in his early 30’s had a thing for high school girls. The only allegation against him is that it was inappropriate behavior. No rape, no abuse, no accusations that he even ****ed one of them. Alabama year 1970’s. This was normal back then and in major cities as well. My in laws were 27 and 16 when they met. I believe these girls were 17 when alleged behavior occurred. You’d be defending him if he was a liberal. Not one other allegation against him since and you guys lose your minds and prove liberals are bat **** insane devoid of anything but enmity towards republicans. Any man 20 or 80 has thought about young hotties and sometimes you don’t know they’re 17 and sometimes it’s like the wise prophet Winger said:

Yey I saw sparks fly, from the corner of my eye
When I turned, it was love at first sight
I said please excuse me, I didn't catch your name
Oh it'd be a shame not to see you again
And just when I thought she was comin' to my door
She whispered sweet and brought me to the floor, she said
I'm only seventeen (seventeen), but I'll show you love like you've never seen
She's only seventeen (seventeen), daddy says she's too young, but she's old enough for me
Come to my place, we can talk it over, oh everything going down in your head
She said take it easy, I need some time, time to work it out, to make you mine
And just when I thought she was comin' to my door
She whispered sweet and brought me to the floor, she said
I'm only seventeen (seventeen), you ain't seen love, ain't seen nothing like me
She's only seventeen, seventeen yeah yea
Yes! Such a bad girl, loves to work me overtime
Feels good (ha), dancin' close to the borderline
She's a magic mountain, she's a leather glove
Oh she's my soul, it must be love
She's only seventeen (seventeen), I used to give her love, like I've never seen
She's only seventeen (seventeen), daddy says she's too young, but she's old enough for me (seventeen)
She's everything I need (seventeen), daddy says she's too young
But she's old enough, old enough for me

And no one batted an eye
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 6:16 PM Reply   
I stand corrected didn’t realize there rape allegations by a 14 year old. I still stand behind Kip Winger though
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-01-2017, 5:36 AM Reply   
All these discussions make we wish the north lost the civil war and we put up a wall there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-01-2017, 12:40 PM Reply   
I hear you its a slippery slope. Young girls and older guys has been going on for a loooong time. This guy, in addition to the 9? women that accuse him...when he was 32-34 and the assistant Dist Atty,in (you guessed it , Alabama) the local mall had to refuse entry to him because he kept harassing the young girls there, lots of them. Its why they remember him 40 years later. He doesn't like to take NO for an answer, its why he was kicked off the bench...2 times over ETHICS. He refused to uphold the law, don't like gays or federal judges telling him what to do. . He did what HE wanted, still is.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...cs-controversy

Racer, if a 32 year old dude showed up at the house to take out your 14...15...16....17....18 year old daughter...you ok?

Rolling Stones, Star****er.
Beatles, I saw her standing there. "She was just 17, you know what i mean...."

The musicians don't seem to have a problem....cause the line at the tour bus is long...
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-07-2017, 9:02 AM Reply   
"Al Fanken to resign"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1E11DG

Meanwhile on the GOP side :
GOP leaders are back to supporting Moore
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...tions-51586258

When it comes to this kind of crap the Democrats clean house and the GOP support molesters running for Office.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-07-2017, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hear you its a slippery slope. Young girls and older guys has been going on for a loooong time. This guy, in addition to the 9? women that accuse him...when he was 32-34 and the assistant Dist Atty,in (you guessed it , Alabama) the local mall had to refuse entry to him because he kept harassing the young girls there, lots of them. Its why they remember him 40 years later. He doesn't like to take NO for an answer, its why he was kicked off the bench...2 times over ETHICS. He refused to uphold the law, don't like gays or federal judges telling him what to do. . He did what HE wanted, still is.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...cs-controversy

Racer, if a 32 year old dude showed up at the house to take out your 14...15...16....17....18 year old daughter...you ok?

Rolling Stones, Star****er.
Beatles, I saw her standing there. "She was just 17, you know what i mean...."

The musicians don't seem to have a problem....cause the line at the tour bus is long...
Bro, it was 40 years ago & the norm back then, especially in Alabama. Do you not get that? There are many old couples now in their 70's that dated when one was 27 & the girl was 16. I am curious if there was "rape' allegations? I also have to ask why is these people only come out right before a senate seat? Where were they during the primaries? It would be a easier pill to swallow if all these allegations weren't happened to most of these guys during races to get elected.