Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-14-2010, 2:19 PM Reply   
got my new 2010 AA boots today. my Zeus' were torn up and needed to be replaced. C-Dub got the replacements out to me in no time. they always stand behind their warranty. stoked!!!

Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-14-2010, 3:01 PM Reply   
Waiting on a status update on my Zeus bindings I sent in last week. Hoping for the same!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-14-2010, 10:34 PM Reply   
I don't want to be a smart ass, but a 3 year warranty would definitely beat a 2 year warranty!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-14-2010, 10:34 PM Reply   
On second thought, it looks like I did want to be a smart ass!
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-17-2010, 12:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeworld View Post
On second thought, it looks like I did want to be a smart ass!
lol. are there any board companies that have three year warranties?
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-14-2010, 10:39 PM Reply   
Dave, it's at times like these that I believe that wakeworld need's a like button for posts. Hahahahaha.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-15-2010, 3:32 PM Reply   
CWB must have studied that Human Resources Management book and hired some outstanding individuals that understand warranty and great customer service!!!
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-17-2010, 12:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckledragger View Post
CWB must have studied that Human Resources Management book and hired some outstanding individuals that understand warranty and great customer service!!!
hahaha. that final exam sucked d___k by the way. i hated that class
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-15-2010, 6:44 PM Reply   
actually just took my first set today on my new pair of AA's (w/ the faction board). First of all, I went from riding a transced all this last year and now on the faction so i was kinda hesitant about how the board rode cause the shape is pretty much completely different than the transcend and i LOVE the new board. As far as the AA's, I took two sets today and i typically like my bindings laced really tight, so i strapped the straps really tight my first set andright when i got up i just thought h*** sh** these bindings are stiff!!! I know they need to be broken in but the second set i tightened the bottom two straps really tight and left the top strap fairly loose and really liked them after that. Cant wait till they're nice and molded and broken in cause i can tell they're only gonna get sweeter as i ride them more. Im so stoked on the new set up and cant wait to hit the water again! Congrats on the new boots, c-dub customer service has always been amazing!
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-15-2010, 11:53 PM Reply   
Yup, got a set of factions, hated them the first 3 sets. Figured I was going to sell them, stuck with them, and now that they are broken in I couldn't picture anything else, absolutely loving them. FYI size 10 foot size M binding 23-24" stance.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-16-2010, 9:30 AM Reply   
Just sent my LF Watson LTD off will let you know how their warranty department works.