Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-09-2003, 3:04 PM Reply   
I'm trying to upload this video of some of the funniest falls I've ever seen. All 4 are by the same guy, in the same week. He's a beginner trying to go wake to wake for the first time.

It's not nearly as good as Brad Langford's brutal ragdoll clips, but it's 30 seconds of fun.
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-09-2003, 3:06 PM Reply   
Well apparently I'm an idiot and I can't figure out how to upload the video. I clicked "upload attachment", then browsed for the video and selected it. I hit "Upload" and it's been sitting there with an hourglass for awhile. What am I missing?
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-09-2003, 3:24 PM Reply   
you can't load video here - sign up at http://www.wakepics.com, upload it there and then link to it using the globe icon in the post window. wakepics is free and you can load as many videos as you like up to 20MB each i believe.
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-09-2003, 4:43 PM Reply   
Ok, here's the link on wakepics......

If I fell as many times as this guy my first two times out, I probably would have quit. These are just the funniest few.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=8848

(Message edited by Joe 788 on September 09, 2003)
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-09-2003, 11:51 PM Reply   
Those are some funny falls - too bad the video is so short cuz I'd like to see more!
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-10-2003, 7:52 AM Reply   
I edited the video from our trip down to about 4 minutes. Almost the entire thing is just short clips of people falling down. Lots of failed backroll attempts. The problem is it's such a huge file. I just made that little 30 second version of the most hilarious falls.