Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tboywake)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-24-2010, 12:10 PM Reply   
these revolution cable guys seem to have some style down in fort myers. check this guy out!

Old     (txwakerider14)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-24-2010, 12:39 PM Reply   
Show them that Texas Steeze Riggity! That is Josh Wright that guy has been shredding for years down at TSR, that guy taught me my first Air trick way back in the day hell half of what I know on the cable and rail was because of this guy. Glad to see him getting some exposure down in FL great guy too can't say enough good things about him.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-24-2010, 12:40 PM Reply   
Nice vid. I grew up in Ft Myers. Need to get down there and hit the cable again.
Old     (bradmo42)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-24-2010, 1:13 PM Reply   
Nice Nice. Josh is def well known down in the san marcos area of texas. cool guy for sure
Old     (joshwrighttexas)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-25-2010, 12:04 PM Reply   
Thanks for the kind words guys, keep shredding. I will be back home for the National Points Chase see ya there