Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old     (CNote)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-08-2003, 5:58 PM Reply   
I just moved to Tallahassee, FL to go to law school at FSU. I had to leave my boat ('00 X-Star) back home in Alabama. I love going to OWC, and plane to go there as much as possible with all of the studying that I am facing right now. I was just wondering if there are any guys in my area tat like to make the 250 mile trek to O-town to ride the cable? I have been by myself once, and it was cool, but not as fun as if you have a few friends there. I am hoping to ride down tomorrow (Saturday, Aug. 9th), and if anyone else is going to be there, just holla at me. Later.

(Message edited by cnote on August 08, 2003)
Old    claids            08-08-2003, 6:10 PM Reply   
ill be up there like next week, ill be going to UCF in orlando

we can plan some days to go there so you arent alone with no one you know
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-10-2003, 9:17 AM Reply   
I'd invite you to ride in (near) gainesville, but that would be against the rules since I am UF and you are FSU.

of course if you bring fine women we can negotiate.

'02 wakesetter lxi
Old     (CNote)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-10-2003, 4:33 PM Reply   
Bro, I'm not even FROM Florida, so I could care less about FSU right now, especially since I am going in the hole $40K for ONE YEAR of school, room and board, etc. since I cant work (requirements of the law school). I dont have much love for a place that is trying to break into my funds like that. Anyway, if you ever want to grab a set, and need a driver, or if you want to hit OWC, let me know. Oh, I have learned one thing, the FL women are OFF THE CHAIN wherever you go. So, hopefully, very soon, I will have a few to help me work my way into your boat.
Old     (tiger20)      Join Date: Sep 2001       08-10-2003, 11:43 PM Reply   
We need a cable park on the west coast... (sniff -sniff)
Old    claids            08-11-2003, 12:37 AM Reply   
im headed up tuesday chris if you wanna go me and some guys are headed over there , ill have orange board shorts on if you see me just holler
Old    wake2wakekolb            08-25-2003, 8:20 AM Reply   
I was wondering if there is anyone who could help me with some info. on the cable park systems.Like who to talk to to build one and how much it cost?
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-25-2003, 8:56 AM Reply   
chris, as soon as the doctor says I can get my leg wet, I'll be taking my boat out again and I'll let you know. i broke it 2 weeks ago real bad, open break, wakeboarding of course.