Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    tombugg            08-25-2004, 1:55 PM Reply   
The AWA's 2004 State Championship is coming to an end this weekend at Lake Pleasant's North Ramp. We might have another event in AZ but this is the last of the points series for the 2004 Arizona State Championships!! This event is one not to miss. Especially if your in the top five in your class. Check out the standings at http://www.azwakeboardassoc.com/standings.php
This event will be sponsored by Valley Ride Shop and Calabria Boats. Check out http://www.azwakeboardassoc.com for more details or call me at 602-206-9357

See Ya All There!!!

Tom Bugg
The AWA
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-25-2004, 10:36 PM Reply   
The Valdez boys and Josh will be there!!
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       08-25-2004, 10:42 PM Reply   
Hey Tom! Depswa's Playing in Tempe at the Big Fish on Saturday...Come on out, It'd be good to hang out again!

Dan
Old    tombugg            08-26-2004, 8:54 AM Reply   
Brother, Get me some info and I will try to promote it at the event for you! Try to come out in the morning. We will all try to get out to the Big Fish.

By the way, I want to point out that this is at NORTH RAMP ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE LAKE, BY THE MARINA not at Two Cow. Looking forward to seeing you all out there.

Robyn, It looks like Jacob has a championship just about rapped up... Eddie is looking at Second or third depending on how he rides,... not bad, not bad at all!
Old    shopguy            08-26-2004, 7:06 PM Reply   
chech out Valley ride shop at valleyrideshop.com it's a great store..See ya at the AWA event,...

JBG
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-27-2004, 8:23 AM Reply   
Thats sweet Tom, we hav met so many awesome people from the AWA. thanks so much for taking such great care of the boys. They feel like part of the family!!
Old     (jlembas)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2004, 3:00 PM Reply   
I think we should boycott the Valdez Rug Rats. It's a conspiracy.

JLembas
Fluid Concepts
www.fluidconcepts.net
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-27-2004, 10:52 PM Reply   
Come on now show some love to the Valdez Duo. Hope everyone has a good time Ryan would come but he can't find any pink shorts and he said it was way to hot.......lol
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-28-2004, 11:32 AM Reply   
Hey Jerry, c'mon, Glen Coy can handle the heat, let's get YOU out on the water!! How DOES Jen do it?????
Doug, can't wait for worlds, leave the GF home!!
Old    tombugg            08-30-2004, 9:47 AM Reply   
Well,
just anoter state championship for Team Valdez..

Congrats!!!

By the way Robyn, your boy'z were awesome this weekend. Helped out BIG TIME!! (Like always)
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-30-2004, 8:04 PM Reply   
Huge thanks to the AWA for their hospitality, sniff, sniff, we just LOVE you guys!