Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-17-2004, 7:44 PM Reply   
I spoke to Pricilla from world Pub today and she informed me that the Precedent is signed and in the bag. There was speculation due to a change in ownership that the venue would have to be changed. The contracts are signed and we are on for INDY!! YAY!
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-17-2004, 10:09 PM Reply   
See you in INDY.......sending Air Ryan west on Tuesday..............
Old     (chadricko)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-17-2004, 10:23 PM Reply   
is this the nationals for college teams also.
if so what is the compitition like in the colligate level. in other words what kind of tricks does the winner throw down.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-18-2004, 8:13 AM Reply   
Doug, we went out to the pro stop yesterday and talked up ryan quite a bit, the boys are excited, heck I am excited about seeing him. Got him pretty much booked up, backwater tues, wed, thurs, friday, Sat AWA contest, Sun Wakesports contest and Sun night off to Schwennes. Not enough time in Canyon Lake for sure!! Next time, MORE,MORE,MORE!! (the air to sac is booked) they take off at like 4:45pm (right after they ride) Tom Conway will be there to pick them up. My boys are staying on with Tom and Derek until monday. hugs, robyn
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-18-2004, 9:26 AM Reply   
Thanks, have fun today at Finals. Ryan is all excited about coming out..... Later Doug
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-18-2004, 1:54 PM Reply   
Chad, nationals is open. check out the vans triplecrown website. depending on what division you are riding in. The jr mens div. is like a jr pro. But they have amateur mens divisions and others too! HTH! robyn