Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 15, 2006

Old     (dgoulet)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-10-2006, 9:04 AM Reply   
Do any of you guys know how much it would cost to have all the seats and sun pad reupholstered on a 92 nautique excel open bow? I don’t know much about boats, but I assume that there are different qualities of materials you can have them done in, so what do you think the cheapest would cost and how much for the same as the original correct craft quality?
Thanks
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-10-2006, 9:22 AM Reply   
First I say dont replace your interior unless you do a factory quality replacment. It seem that the First or second thing people notice when deciding weather your boat is a POS or not LOL. A cheep interior wont help you on re-sale either.

I have heard getting Factory replacment skin's from my dealer is hit or miss. But your dealer might be diffrent and might have better luck. I would say try to get the factory stuff first. Check on www.planetnautique.com you can get some good contact's for older Nautique parts there or www.correctcraftfan.com
Im guessing you can spend $1500-$3500 and UP No problem for a complete interior replacment.
I know its around $600-$800 just to do the carpet. Let us know what you find out
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-10-2006, 9:31 AM Reply   
If the vinyl is tore, be sure to replace the vinly before the foam under it degrades.

Proper foam for marine interior is very expensive.

I re-did 4 seats bottoms and backs in an old boat and spent close to $500. I did all the labor. About $220 of that $500 was foam.

(Message edited by yosquire on October 10, 2006)