Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-13-2011, 9:57 AM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEj-w...layer_embedded
Old    JasonDJ            04-13-2011, 10:22 AM Reply   
Those 360's by Cody were sweet!
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-13-2011, 1:15 PM Reply   
wow, Cody could give James and Chase a run for their money if he competed. Those air 3s were so clean
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-13-2011, 1:20 PM Reply   
The airs are smaller, but the moves are sick. I can't believe he does all that so quickly.
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-13-2011, 1:47 PM Reply   
thats his first time,I think the double grab 360 rocket air body varai is on anothetr level..That guy could take out the best of them and thats just one pro surfer ,pretty nuts..I think that trick is probably the craziest trick ive seen behind the boat..
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-13-2011, 1:49 PM Reply   
His going to the worlds this year with some other guys like him,its going to take the sport to another level..
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-13-2011, 1:59 PM Reply   
Whatever it is, it's pretty sick
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-13-2011, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjjamesz View Post
His going to the worlds this year with some other guys like him,its going to take the sport to another level..
That is awesome! It will be cool to see what happens
Old     (packrat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-13-2011, 3:09 PM Reply   
What kind of board is he using? Is it an ocean board or wakesurf board?
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-13-2011, 3:44 PM Reply   
I think it's a new enzo? Looks like a shortened ocean board.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-13-2011, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjjamesz View Post

awesome!

Somebodys world is about to be rocked

I cant get enough of this vid
Old     (packrat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-13-2011, 11:09 PM Reply   
Any idea how they had that bad boy weighted and what speed they were running?

Looks like they were going about 12-14mph.
Old     (wakesurfermike)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-14-2011, 7:23 AM Reply   
That "IS" the next level! True wakesurfing going down right there, not surf or skim, but WAKESURFING! First day? Really? I can't wait to see the skill's after he spends a full summer riding behind the boat.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-14-2011, 8:15 AM Reply   
I guess he is a small wave surfer from florida. Makes sense on his skill level. What a fun video.
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-14-2011, 9:37 AM Reply   
yeah he rides for Billiabong..its a mini surfboard,yeah im about to take Jamie Obrien ,behind my boat in the next month,cant wait to see what that guy does..
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-14-2011, 2:40 PM Reply   
the people who have surfed in the ocean alot or full time will have a big impact on wakesurfing ........ the style and grace the ocean surfer has may never be copied by a wakesurfer ....... its amazing times ahead and the progression of the sport will be pushed .......... it will be fun to watch the ocean surfers and see how they handle the behind the boat discipline in the future ........ these are all my opinions!

this is why chris is riding a shortboard in the ocean now ....... we hope to spend almost as much time in the ocean as we do behind the boat this year ....... to bring that style to his wakesurfing skills ........ but what im really excited about for him is when he can start to use his wakesurfing skills of aerials and spins to his ocean surfing and that time is coming close

its a great time to be involved in the sport and i am so thankfull that we have been lucky enough to be a part of it all!!
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-14-2011, 3:52 PM Reply   
the funny thing is people like Josh sleigh, was pulling stuff at boardstock three years ago that still hasnt been done ,and he didnt even win ,pretty nuts..his the one that got me into it ,I grew up surfing and he invited me try try it three years ago and I was hooked,Thanks Josh ,then if you ever get to see Josh Mulcoy behind the boat,Mulcoy has the sickest style Ive ever seen behind the boat...so smooth and fast...yeah I cant wait to see more guys from the ocean do it...I took another friend of mine that is a pro surfer ,Greg Domingo and his second time he did a superman varail ... I love wakesurfing because everone is always stoked on the boat and no one is fighting for waves.