Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (chase_hazen)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-12-2011, 11:29 AM Reply   
Hey everybody! I am currently offering private surf lessons for anyone that wants to improve their skills. I will be in California this coming week for the Supreme West Coast Open, if anyone wants to set up lessons before or after the event feel free to contact me at Chase@shredstixx.com.

I am also open to traveling for lessons anywhere in the world. Thanks!

Chase Hazen
Old     (lakesurfer)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-12-2011, 2:21 PM Reply   
if you are ever in Dallas, hit me up. I am in bad need of some actual instructions. This making it as I go is not working that well for me
Old     (dreamer)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2011, 7:59 AM Reply   
Ya, and if you are ever up on Vancouver Island I will gladly give you some cash to come ride with us!
Old     (peettee79)      Join Date: Sep 2010       05-18-2011, 4:23 AM Reply   
Still keen to get ya to come down Oz for a surf camp Chase... We heading into winter now so probably aim to plan something in spring if ya keen. Starting to get a few Perth crew into wake surfing.
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-23-2011, 1:45 AM Reply   
Pete, are you in Perth? Been over there some. I am currently in the territory bouncing around darwin, katherine and bali..... Chase, said he wanted to try to head this way, hook up with you and then make a jaunt over to bali, etc.
Old     (peettee79)      Join Date: Sep 2010       05-23-2011, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Pete, are you in Perth? Been over there some. I am currently in the territory bouncing around darwin, katherine and bali..... Chase, said he wanted to try to head this way, hook up with you and then make a jaunt over to bali, etc.
Yeah my man, Im in Perth. If your ever down this way hit me up for a surf...I live about 5 mins from the river...Ive got room to stay also, theirs always plenty of beer in the fridge and crew to surf with.
Welcome anytime !
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-23-2011, 4:35 AM Reply   
While at the open this weekend, I had several riders come to me out of the blue just to tell me the incredible job that Chase did teaching them, or their kid. They described Chase as an incredibly patient and able teacher, and WELL worth the money.

Well done Chase. I heard it all weekend.
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-23-2011, 7:57 AM Reply   
Hey Chase; How long are you here?? Ill be home on Wednesday. Lets ride before you go back to Texas.
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-23-2011, 11:36 AM Reply   
yes we had chase out on the boat with us wednesday evening for a teaching session ....... he has to be as good as you can be at teaching!! what he will teach you and tell you will last you a long long time!!

PLUS ........ you get to see him ride behind your boat live and the videos dont do him justice!! it was all in all a great experience and one i would recommend to everyone who wakesurfs!!
Old     (vman)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-23-2011, 12:03 PM Reply   
Angie and I have a tentative lesson lined up with Chase when he comes to AZ for worlds. We were very impressed with Chase, not only by his skills. He is a nice, classy young man. Looking forward to the lesson.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-23-2011, 7:10 PM Reply   
chase if you are ever down in houston. let me know.