Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (dppaneig)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-08-2008, 7:25 PM Reply   
Last weekend I put my first real blemmish on my 2007 Sanger V-215 Decal. Has anyone replaced theirs, how much, how easy? I sent Sanger an email and no response so far. Any help would be appreciated.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-08-2008, 8:01 PM Reply   
ditch' um and go naked!!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-08-2008, 9:42 PM Reply   
Adds a little character.

At least your wake is still mackin. Great boat.
Old     (azpowerhouse)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-08-2008, 10:43 PM Reply   
Bro, nothing is perfect. second j-rod.
Old     (bp909)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-09-2008, 6:12 AM Reply   
If you ever plan on taking the sticker off do so before the sun makes it apparent there was a sticker in the first place. It’s less expensive than replacing and IMO all boats look best w/o stickers.
Old     (ceres1312)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-09-2008, 9:31 AM Reply   
Call and ask for Jim at Topside Marine if you really want it replaced. He can order the decal for you and has a great working relationship with Scott Pellaton Sp? at Sanger. (408)224-2628
Old     (dppaneig)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-09-2008, 5:33 PM Reply   
thanks guys, I really wasn't p.o.ed becuase I had the biggest wake and air last weekend. Tons of people in the boat and all sacks filled. I was still all smiles after that trip.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2008, 6:10 PM Reply   
We have a moomba and our paint job and decals are lookin a little dingy after a few years of use. My pops has a budy who is a painter (cars) who said he can hook us up with a paint job. We are possibly gonna just paint it blue to match our truck, and we have been thinking of possible custom decals to have made...i dunno if its gonna happen but it may look sick if we do it...IMO as long as the wake stays fat Im happy, but my dad doesnt wakeboard and he just likes to look fly out on the lake haha

(Message edited by nickdakoolkat on July 09, 2008)
Old     (brody)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-09-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
My dad scraped the entire right decal off of our '05 wakesetter. We were at the river and the current screwed him up and he hit the guard. We got it replaced, but it was quite expensive.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-10-2008, 7:19 AM Reply   
Take it off, boat will look a whole lot better without
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-10-2008, 11:06 AM Reply   
Dan...I did mine and its not hard. Just spray boat with some alcohol(5%)/dish soap(few drops)/water first. Thats lets you move the sticker into place and then it dries perfectly .
Old     (dppaneig)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-10-2008, 6:23 PM Reply   
thanks Nathan for the hookup, those guys are cool. I can't wait to get back to CA! I got to ride the Delta!
Old     (ceres1312)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-10-2008, 8:45 PM Reply   
no problem glad that they could help you they has such vast knowledge about various boat especially Sanger. I am glad they are close for us to have as a reliable resource. When you have a big investment (ha ha) such as a boat its a big relief not to have to worry about who is doing work on your boat. The place where we purchased our boat trashed our boat when we left it there for warranty repair. I will never take my boat anywhere else besides Topside Marine. If you come to CA hit me up we are usually playing in the Delta or the Sac. river we would be glad to take you out.