Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    xtremrider            06-20-2003, 10:12 AM Reply   
I live in the LA area, i will buy a GB Ricky G from anyone wiling to sell it to me for $350, no demo or anything, i just want one there are none local, i know they go for $399 recomended retail, but i have heard of much cheaper. Plus the company needs some representation on the west coast, i ride in Havasue and Parker AZ. this is a place where people spend money like its candy. every WB boat has 4 brand new boards in its rack every season. so maybe a co that would like this kind of advertisment out here will be willing to sell me one.
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-20-2003, 10:38 AM Reply   
try this number they have gator boards and ask them about shipping.... its located up in the bay area
Board Shack
(925) 294-4001
Old    goose69            06-20-2003, 11:33 AM Reply   
Skyline Water Sports Portland Or is a retailer and I do beilieve has it in stock. They have a website www.skylineobats.com. That should have the contact info.
good luck
Old    2shortccc            06-21-2003, 4:36 PM Reply   
Call Me at California Correct Craft, In Riverside,CA. I will sell you a Ricky Board For $350.00. 909-784-5454
Tommy
Old     (obrienride16)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-21-2003, 6:53 PM Reply   
sports ltd in woodland hills has them also. (818)225-7669.
Old     (nautiair)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-22-2003, 7:27 AM Reply   
it's a sick board.... I just got one. it's a lot like the premier.... IMO it is a little quicker and has a more consistent pop. I ride it with the center fin out...... BRIAN A, if you read this .....THANKS A LOT!!!!! You guys rock!

Alex
Old    xtremrider            06-23-2003, 8:08 AM Reply   
Hey tommy if you see this i am going to be out there on wed or thurs of this week.
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-23-2003, 11:06 AM Reply   
try Wiley's in Seattle: 762-1300 ask for darin or grant
Old    blais22            06-24-2003, 1:31 PM Reply   
Yeah, Props to Brian Alread (sp?) great guy and the people at GB are really doing some wonderful things with their designs. That will be the next board I pick up. Hope you guys start blowing up this next year.
Old    gb_boards            06-25-2003, 9:50 AM Reply   
Thanks for all the support. We at Gator Boards are committed to take it to the next level with the shapes as well as with the team. Look for exciting thing from GB in 2004. Don't miss our road tour log on to www.fullycommitted.com for locations near you.
Brian Allred
Sales Manager
gatorboards.com
Old    isaac_d_funk            06-25-2003, 9:58 AM Reply   
Speaking of shapes, Brian, I was at the factory last week and checked out 1 of the Gator Boards. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it pressed in the same mold as the Bad Ass Shroom was pressed?

Another board I looked at, I think, was the Gonzales. It had a completely different surface on the bottom...much more slick than any other boards out there. What kind of material is being used, and will it be on just the higher end models?

Thanks.
Old    gb_boards            06-25-2003, 10:17 AM Reply   
All the bottoms of the boards will now have that slick bottom. We changed the bottom to better the proformance of the boards. Yes we now own all the Bad Ass molds as well.
Old    xtremrider            06-26-2003, 8:18 AM Reply   
Hey now you tell me, i just bought my Ricky G yesterday, i would like to thank Tommy at California Correct Craft, he is awsome and the store is awsome. Hey i got a old pair of Bad Ass bindings size medium for my Girl friend, they are sweet for being older technology.
Old    gb_boards            06-28-2003, 5:44 AM Reply   
Xtremerider,
Enjoy the board and thanks for the support. We will be doing a clinic for California Correct Craft late June. We hope to see you there!