Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       01-24-2006, 9:52 AM Reply   
Cathy will be at the B'ham AL boat show Feb. 3rd-5th.She is having a great run on the Aussie Pro Tour right now!You can come by and meet and greet her in the Nelems Marine Tige booth.
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       06-13-2008, 9:32 AM Reply   
Cathy is at our house on Lewis Smith Lake today with our No Boyz Allowed Day on the water! I will post pictures later.
Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-13-2008, 10:57 AM Reply   
Wish I lived closer!!!!!!!!
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       06-13-2008, 5:12 PM Reply   
Hi Audrey,
Cathy just drove up last night from east Texas visting a friend before our clinic,I'm sure she would have loved for you to help her drive and board today.
Old     (davidhep23)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-16-2008, 5:46 AM Reply   
Karen,
We met Cathy at the boat show and she was supposed to email us with the clinic dates. The wives from our crew were really excited about going to the clinic. We will be in Guntersville this weekend for the tournament (21st and 22nd). Will the clinic be this same weekend?
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       06-17-2008, 5:55 AM Reply   
Hi David,
Sorry I didn't get your email address, I have several from the boat show on a card Cathy gave me that I sent out,yours may have been on another note that was misplaced.Cathy will be at the Pro-Am in Portland this weekend.I have her back in July at the INT stop on Sunday on Smith Lake and clinics at my house the following days. I have openings right now on Tuesday July 22nd.Send me your email and I will send info.
Dustin Middlebrooks drove for us at our clinic,he is helping with the Guntersville event,that sounds like that will be fun,I wish I could make that one.
Old     (azpowerhouse)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-06-2008, 9:14 PM Reply   
Any riding pics?!
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       07-13-2008, 6:25 AM Reply   
Hi Jason,
I just saw your post.I didn't get any pictures of Cathy or my two older ladies riding.I got two pictures of my little girls.I don't ride in the boat with them but did get some shots running beside them in our pontoon with the parents.One of the little girls was her first time to get up and ride,she was thrilled.Upload
Upload