Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (BCsurfr)      Join Date: Mar 2013       04-05-2013, 8:44 PM Reply   
Well maybe not new, but new to ME!

With some advice from Duffy, I bought Dr Ed's well loved 22v Riders Edition. Dragged it from Sandpoint ID across the border to Christina Lake BC, where its waiting for its maiden voyage.

I have some kudos to throw out there:
  • Duffy, thanks for connecting me with Ed. He and Tracy were great, and seemed to take very good care of their first baby
  • Chuck at Sundance Marine in Spokane - he has maintained this boat for years, and without any commitment from me, he spent about an hour on the phone going over his meticulous maintenance records and other things to look for. I will definitely be taking the boat back to Sundance for major maintenance.
  • Last, the guys at Les Schwab Tire in Colville WA. They got me back on the road after I blew a tire on the trailer. It was about 9pm, WAY past their closing time, but since they were still in the shop cleaning up, they did it anyway and I was back on my way in about 20min. Awesome service.
Thanks all, looking forward to a great summer of surfing.

Rob.