Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-19-2007, 7:59 AM Reply   
I'm sure some of you saw me (and vice versa)...I just didn't know who you were and felt like an idiot walking up and saying...'Hi, I'm helix_rider on Wakeworld, are you Randy Scagliotti?" I need to buy a wakeworld T-shirt so we can know we're friends before we meet. Anyway, I was the skinny dude in the black Reef shirt walking around with the Canon. Let me know what you think of the pics.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakeecliptict863)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-19-2007, 9:08 AM Reply   
Damn that water was really and the wake really didn't look that big.. does anybody know if P.B is going to ride today or tomorrow? hows the set up out there pretty big run or do you have to throw everything down is a short period of time meaning a short run
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-19-2007, 5:27 PM Reply   
is the guy in the slingshot doing a fashion air???

great pics!
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-19-2007, 5:40 PM Reply   
I think that's Jeff McKee...and I think he caught the wake wrong (conditions were nasty)...so at the last second he threw a fashion air to pull a trick beyond a W2W? It is my best guess. When he did it I laughed as my wife said, "What was that girly move?"
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-19-2007, 5:52 PM Reply   
great shots!
Old     (fuller313)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-19-2007, 6:07 PM Reply   
Awesome pics!!

The fifth one from the bottom is my fav.
Old     (sparkmonster)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-19-2007, 7:27 PM Reply   
Great Pics

9th from the bottom is my fav
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-19-2007, 7:29 PM Reply   
ya they were nasty, i was riding this morning about 45minutes away and it was chop!

horrible and my grandparents were watching me for the first time... i couldn't be there because of my sisters graduation...

family first
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-20-2007, 7:44 PM Reply   
cool pics Loren,just got back home in tn. Tour was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (xaggie)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-20-2007, 8:27 PM Reply   
MC, Ronix, and LF should pay you for catching some nice promo shots. Kidding, but your work looks sweet man. Keep it up!