Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-22-2007, 4:32 PM Reply   
Hey guys, so here is the problem. My boat is an 04 210 so anybody familiar with problems regarding the electronics not working to the key pad and gauges, this is for you. I just got home for the summer, went to turn on the boat...and there was ZERO electricity when i flipped the starter switch up. When I flipped it down, which is what keeps the auto bilge on, it turned on the bilge, but just incase I put a full charge and even replaced one of the batteries to make sure it wasnt that. After putting in the new battery, still zero power, no lights, no horn, no power to the stereo. I called up Southeast Correct Craft and they were pretty sure it was an electrical problem with the keypad (duh). I checked all of the fuses, and none of them were blown, maybe i'll check again. The problem is is that I am in Tampa and the ramp is to low to get the boat out to take to orlando so I have to wait till next friday before they will even come to look at it. Does anyone have any tips at fixing it. One of my friends was a mechanic on malibu's and mastercrafts so with any basic instruction, he will most likely be able to fix it, but he is not familiar with all of the electronics of the nautique. Someone pleeeeeeeeease help, I can't wait 2 weeks to ride staring at glass every morning with 85 degree water!!!