Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old    Slingshot            01-27-2009, 12:06 PM Reply   
It’s really cool to see how passionate people are about their flex boards. Flex has stirred up some controversy all over wakeworld between the flexers and non flexers. We have created a new style of wake board that is different than other wakeboards. I recommend that everyone give it a try before placing judgment on it because it’s a really cool product. That being said, flex boards are not going to be for everyone, and that’s cool. We are a real snowboard influences company, so we wanted to take that same feeling of snowboarding to the water. I personally love it and will probably never ride my 05 premier ever again. It’s just cool now that people can have more of a diverse choice of wakeboards to ride, so everyone can get that setup that is perfect for them…whether it be that new stiff Ronix One, or the flexy Recoil. Try it all, and ride what you love.