Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (travis_briscoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2011, 4:47 PM Reply   
My girlfriend and I will be in Austin for this weekend the 13th-15th and would love to hook up and ride with someone if possible. We're coming from California, we'll have transportation and be able to meet wherever. I'm 24, she's 21. I'm a pretty advanced rider (5s, inverts), and ride at Chico State and would love to help out with any instruction, and will of course pay gas and grab beer if needed.

Please reply ASAP, so I know if I should bring my board on the plane or not. Thank you so much, hopefully we'll be able to meet up with someone!
Old     (jcollinge)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-16-2011, 7:37 AM Reply   
I'm not sure if many riders in Austin check this site. I do once in a while. If you want to get on a boat here send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to coordinate a pull on my boat or with someone else...