Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Geoffrey_Isringhausen)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-28-2011, 3:00 PM Reply   
This Sunday I had my new Harley 143 out and wow, I have to say it is easily the best board I have ever ridden. You can barely cut into the wake and it explodes off the top, I was on a Ronix Bill prior and loved it until I tried out this!!

Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-28-2011, 3:04 PM Reply   
I feel the same way about this board. Sick riding as well! I love the way you throw your tantrum: so unique and styleeee
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       06-28-2011, 3:09 PM Reply   
That HS Front off the double up was SUPER SICK. Good riding, throw'n down kid!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-28-2011, 3:17 PM Reply   
Great riding. Nice bag.
Old     (jmanst15)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-28-2011, 3:35 PM Reply   
sick riding bro!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-28-2011, 3:46 PM Reply   
MMmm. Natty-lite tastes like college.

Good riding too.
Old     (Lakemiltonwake)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-28-2011, 3:58 PM Reply   
I like your style. Rocking some of those double ups man.
Old     (Geoffrey_Isringhausen)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-28-2011, 4:53 PM Reply   
Thanks guys! Super stoked on the board, unbelievable pop compared to the old one!
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-28-2011, 4:57 PM Reply   
How long have you been riding and where are you at in your competition career? I've never seen anyone with a style like yours. It's really cool to watch!
Old     (Geoffrey_Isringhausen)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-28-2011, 5:23 PM Reply   
Thanks man! I don't compete too much anymore, I used to do some INT's but just like to film for fun now... Do you compete anywhere?
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-28-2011, 5:57 PM Reply   
My first competitions are coming up in just a few weeks! I'm gonna make my amateur debut at the Gravel Tour stop on July 16th against a bunch of 11-year-olds in the novice division . Hopefully I can hang with them. I'm gonna be riding at 2 INT stops later this summer as well. I'd love to hear what you thought of INT and any tips you might have.
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-28-2011, 6:08 PM Reply   
+1 on the HS front...love that trick. I've been thinking about this board...you might have just made a sale for LF
Old    PapaBProductions            06-29-2011, 12:41 AM Reply   
1:42 blew my mind. I know you can go bigger than most of that tho. tantrum was sexy
Old     (BlitzedVLX)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-29-2011, 6:31 AM Reply   
1:11 blondie is looking sexy... Mad props to the person driving those double ups, what a stud.
Old     (Geoffrey_Isringhausen)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-29-2011, 8:00 AM Reply   
Thanks guys, the heel fronts are a weird trick, once you figure it out it becomes the easiest invert because you see everything going on the whole time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzedVLX View Post
1:11 blondie is looking sexy... Mad props to the person driving those double ups, what a stud.
Hahaha good driving Brent and yeah your gf is looking good lol.
Old     (blatantblunts)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-29-2011, 9:43 AM Reply   
that tantrum was huuuge
Old     (Geoffrey_Isringhausen)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-29-2011, 10:50 AM Reply   
Thanks! Here is another little video we shot last year that is a season re-cap.

Old     (Lakemiltonwake)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-29-2011, 1:18 PM Reply   
Hebrew Hammer, I used to compete in and help with the judging for INT for 2 years. If you're looking for tips this is mine.. Grab a rule book and play the points game. Plan your run out by finding the highest point tricks you can do and pack as many in as you can. Especially in the lower divisions. Many times I saw kids who in my opinion were much better riders than some of the other competitors get shut out by someone who really knew how to play the point system. Best of luck.
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-29-2011, 1:28 PM Reply   
Dang dude! Sick riding. That grabbed elephant @1:40 might be the nastiest elephant Ive ever seen. Loved the HS front too, wish I could figure that rotation out.

I really like my Harley setup so far too, only got to ride about 5 sets before I dislocated my kneecap and left the country for 6 weeks...looking forward to riding it more when I get back in a week.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       06-29-2011, 1:56 PM Reply   
Is this board loose when not on edge? Is it slower than your bill?
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-29-2011, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason95gt View Post
Is this board loose when not on edge? Is it slower than your bill?
Yes, it's nice and loose in the middle. Check this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOQSwYel8Cc
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-29-2011, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakemiltonwake View Post
Hebrew Hammer, I used to compete in and help with the judging for INT for 2 years. If you're looking for tips this is mine.. Grab a rule book and play the points game. Plan your run out by finding the highest point tricks you can do and pack as many in as you can. Especially in the lower divisions. Many times I saw kids who in my opinion were much better riders than some of the other competitors get shut out by someone who really knew how to play the point system. Best of luck.
Thanks mate! I'm working on a contest run, but I haven't nailed down the exact tricks I'm gonna do yet because the contest is still more than a month away. I noticed that HS and TS nuclear grabs have a ridiculously high point value in INT novice competition, so I'm trying to learn those. I haven't been able to tweak the board enough to reach it yet.

Last edited by TheHebrewHammer; 06-29-2011 at 2:18 PM. Reason: grammar
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-29-2011, 2:31 PM Reply   
Nice riding dude that HS 3 at 1:03 was SICK! So was the Double up Elephant!
Old    djstasevich            06-29-2011, 6:21 PM Reply   
How do you go that big? i mean, i get only like 3 feet above the water, but i also only ride behind a prostar...
Old     (Geoffrey_Isringhausen)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-30-2011, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfadam View Post
Dang dude! Sick riding. That grabbed elephant @1:40 might be the nastiest elephant Ive ever seen. Loved the HS front too, wish I could figure that rotation out.

I really like my Harley setup so far too, only got to ride about 5 sets before I dislocated my kneecap and left the country for 6 weeks...looking forward to riding it more when I get back in a week.
Thanks, I love that trick off the double up, but can't do it wake to wake, seems like there isn't enough time.

That's sweet you'll be back in a week enjoy it!