Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    franks21            02-22-2004, 7:56 PM Reply   
I know its a little early still but was wondering if anyone here had some adive for a beginner wakeboarder. Just basic things that helped you get going. Any videos or anything that could show me what i should/need to do. Thanks, this forum has helped so much with me choosing my board/bindings. I have decided to go with the LF Litmus 141 and the LF Alpha's thanks everyone.
Old    cam_warner            02-22-2004, 8:07 PM Reply   
Get the Detention DVD...it's a great instructional DVD by Shaun Murray, and has everything from getting up to some very advanced stuff
Old    franks21            02-23-2004, 2:39 PM Reply   
ok thanks ill look into it.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-23-2004, 3:23 PM Reply   
Also Higher Education DVD or VHS. Great step by step instructional video.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-23-2004, 7:09 PM Reply   
Nick like it was already said try the detention dvd. To bad you didn't live in Cali I would defintely be more then willing to take you out and teach you
Old    franks21            02-24-2004, 5:10 PM Reply   
i wish i lived there thanks for the offer though how many seasons of the year are you able to wakeboard. thanks
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-25-2004, 8:01 AM Reply   
I rode up until october last year and my first run this year was 2 weeks ago. Would have kept going out but been getting pounded by some major storms the last 2 weeks. So i am going snowboarding this weekend instead.
Old    ryan_mocerino            03-02-2004, 5:41 PM Reply   
im still riding, i live in orlando, fl
if you have any specific questions email me, and i will be more than happy to help
ridewake5@aol.com