Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-27-2008, 5:13 PM Reply   
I know i know, this is a wakeboard website. :-)

I'm putting together a group for the Double Whammy at Sierra and Northstar. We need 15 guys and we're real close. The group pass is dope cuz we are never blacked out at Sierra and only blacked out at NStar on the blackout days.!!!

If ur interested let me know! I need to buy them by Thursday. PM me. Wakeviolator, Brodie, Uncle Jessie are all in our crew lets go shred some pow!!! Pray for snow so our rivers and lakes are full next year!!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-27-2008, 5:16 PM Reply   
Jarrod, how much are these? Are you doing vertical plus?
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-27-2008, 5:34 PM Reply   
Sorry they are $479, it includes VP yes. Normally we are blacked at at bothe resorts for Thanksgiving ad Christmas week, and ALL Saturdays at NStar, but this pass is good ANY day at Sierra and we can ride Sats at NStar, just cant ride blackout dates at NStar. We usually dont want to be there on holidays anyways as all the yahoos are up there. Join us Bro!
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-27-2008, 5:35 PM Reply   
i already got mine at the begining of september for 250
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-27-2008, 5:37 PM Reply   
Thats cool hit us up when it snows we'll all carpool up Mike. We usually have a posse of at least 4 riders. There's nothing like seeing Brodie ride by at 25mph completely out of control!!
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-27-2008, 5:44 PM Reply   
alright kool. but i live in the south bay so you are already half way up there for me. well, on the way so ya. ill be goin every weekend and wakeboarding during the week
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-27-2008, 6:40 PM Reply   
Jarrod, any chance on getting in on that but with the student rates?

Mike, we def gotta get some pow this winter!
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-27-2008, 6:46 PM Reply   
Matt, we are definately gonna be doin some of that for sure. but for the mean time while its not raining we gotta keep riding hahaha
o and just go to www.sierraattahoe.com and check em out. should be cheaper
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-27-2008, 6:52 PM Reply   
Student pass is cheaper (would be $398 with VP), but we can't mix passes. They only give you the one option for a group. Was hoping if I could get 25-30 peeps i could negotiate diff passes, but normally they dont mix. Either way get your pass!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-27-2008, 8:59 PM Reply   
wow did the group rates go up? Last time I did this it seemed cheaper.
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-28-2008, 8:55 AM Reply   
Yes, they all bounced 50-75 over the last couple years. You'd think they'd drop with the economy falling, but our boats are still going up so these 'leisure' companies no we dont care.
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-28-2008, 8:55 AM Reply   
well, we care, but we're still gonna pay i meant.
Old     (jfod)      Join Date: May 2008       10-28-2008, 9:00 AM Reply   
i may be in. how many more peeps do you need and is there a deadline? may have one or two. usually ride mostly during the week, then bring the kids to rip on weekends.
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       10-28-2008, 9:33 AM Reply   
Just completed our group of 15, with the $50 voucher i earned from last season for going up 10+ times with the double whammy, it cost me $400...just thought i'd share that with the WW community, hehe!, pray for snow!. more snow = better water conditions next summer.
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-28-2008, 10:03 AM Reply   
Cool Fod, I'm pulling the trigger on Thursday around lunch. Deadline is Friday. Send me an email to jarrodcorby@gmail.com. I'd love a couple more in case folks don't come through. You know us wakeboarders....down to the last minute!

Thats right Jason! We need the water, snow is the best form to keep us full allllll summer.