Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-20-2010, 4:41 PM Reply   
well there is this new trex that is currently coming out. its pretty much regular trex, but coated in PVC, my dad owns a small construction company, and just did a job that used this new material as a deck. and there where two 16' lengths left over. lucky me, my rail takes two 16 foot lengths, so i threw it up on my rail today, and im going to take it out to the water tomorrow and hit it with the winch with a few guys.

but the reason for posting this,
is this stuff is supper sippery even dry, i slid my winch board across it and couldnt believe how well it slid dry. this stuff is slippery even on your shoes. cant wait to see it wet and in use.
my point. terrible for a deck. looks awesome for a rail. ill let you guys know how it slides tomorrow.
keep your eyes open for it. might be worth upgrading your rail with it, or using it on a new rail if your planning to build one
Upload
Upload
cell phone pics. sorry for poor quality