Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old    aceofspades            08-09-2005, 4:59 PM Reply   
I am gonna get a the 05 parks board from hyperlite when i get money for my B-Day. But i have no clue as to what bindings to put on it. I was looking at the LF transits but i read on here that they rip pretty easy. I was also lookin at the Nice PRS 1 but nobody knows anything about them so I am a little hesitant to buy them. If anyone could help me out on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-09-2005, 5:04 PM Reply   
Tyler, I have a set of '04 PRS1's. They are a great binding. Not sure about the newer versions though. I have not seen them.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       08-09-2005, 5:07 PM Reply   
My roommate has the Parks board, with Murray bindings... He seems to like them a lot, and I think the combo looks pretty good together. I ride Era's, and think they're sweet bindings, but I don't think that'd make a good looking color combination.

-Blake
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-09-2005, 8:34 PM Reply   
i ride the 05 parks and have teh state bindings on it which match PERFECTLY, but the bindings arent made for advanced riders. they work good for me though, as i'd say that im an intermediate.
Old     (centralcali)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-09-2005, 9:48 PM Reply   
uhh...I might be going out on a limb here...but, what about the 05 parks bindings to go with the 05 parks board. They may match...but you never know.

I ride the 05 parks 140 dna with the 05 parks bindings and love the set up. I have ridden LF bindings before and have to say that they are very comfy, but I don't think they have as much support as the high end hyperlite bindings (just my opinion - not looking to get bashed!) My entire foot almost came out through the toe opening on a pair of sphynxs - very scary. I don't think it would have happened with my parks because of the option 2 strap.
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-10-2005, 8:17 PM Reply   
05 parks,05 parks bindings,all I can say is niiiiice!
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-10-2005, 9:17 PM Reply   
Sick board; i like how the DNA's are white on the top-
Old    aceofspades            08-11-2005, 12:04 PM Reply   
Thanks for the help guys I think I am gonna go with the Parks bindings on the parks board Duh! Hey Steve, how is the DNA compared to the regular one and is it worth the difference in price?
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-11-2005, 1:01 PM Reply   
Lord.....help me!!!!!!
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-11-2005, 2:16 PM Reply   
Toolfan, is their a cliff nearby we can jump off of?

Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-11-2005, 2:18 PM Reply   
Dont forget the Parks vest too.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-11-2005, 9:14 PM Reply   
and the handle i happen to get the bindigns before i got the board.