Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    abovethewake            08-14-2003, 10:29 AM Reply   
Hey all,

Check out the sickest wake video teaser @ www.vreelproductions.com

These guys are dropping this film in a month or so and from the teaser it looks like it will be nuts. Crazy editing and really forward and original filming. This thing got me stoked to ride...
Old    bradey_132            08-14-2003, 2:24 PM Reply   
the teaser is amaizing marc i just watched tell jeremy i think its super good and i can't wait till it comes out. its the best wakeboarding ive seen in a long time
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-14-2003, 3:56 PM Reply   
siCk!

Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-14-2003, 4:12 PM Reply   
off the hook!
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-14-2003, 7:57 PM Reply   
marc where did you find out about these guys? they really know what they are doing, and all of a sudden they pop out a badass teaser with big names.
Old    bradey_132            08-14-2003, 9:17 PM Reply   
scott i know marc and jeremy the guy whos makin the video. he is a photographer that wanted to make a wakeboard video to prove that canadains can make good video's. the video has alot of big names and then has alot of canadian riders that are really good but not really noticed as much. its going to be a sweet video.
Old    erlingl            08-14-2003, 9:54 PM Reply   
it is soo sick i think i am getting ill
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-14-2003, 10:11 PM Reply   
bradey thanks for posting...they obviously know how to edit, and i think it will be cool seeing new faces in a wakeboard movie.

keep us informed on when its coming out!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-14-2003, 11:55 PM Reply   
Damn nice!
Old    abovethewake            08-15-2003, 7:17 AM Reply   
I just dropped Jeremey from V reel off at the airport this A.M. and he's back to Victoria to finish off the film. We filmed in the shuswap and drove to Wakestock in the last ten days and he got even more sick footage. These guys are doing it right and the actual video is going to be even better than this trailer.

They're consdering dropping it at Surf Expo and releaseing a full DVD soon after. They have some sick sections with the big guys and look out for a few new Canadian Faces... Jer and I will keep everyone posted...

Old     (dizzyj)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-15-2003, 7:50 AM Reply   
very very nice trailer. I really hope the full vid maintains a lot of that feel, very artistic.

Kinda reminds me of my favorite snowboard video called cathedral.
Old    tutman            08-15-2003, 12:57 PM Reply   
Fantastic job!!!!! I just had the whole office bumpin'!!! The video looks GREAT. I can't wait to get it. Any plans for a premier tour????
Old    abovethewake            08-18-2003, 10:39 AM Reply   
There are plans for a premier tour... Starting in mid october... keep you updated...