Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (jstieg)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-08-2008, 6:43 PM Reply   
hey everyone, so i need some help. i live in san louis obispo county, and im looking for some people to go ride with. im a full time college student studying marine diving technologies, Emergency medical technition and soon fire academy. i have absolutly no money to travel ro ride with the people i know. they all live either 6 hours north or 6 hours south. i havent ridden in over 6 months and im really itching to go out. i dont even have a wakesurf boat so and the people i used to ride with got rid of theirs. so basicly im gunna be high and dry this summer unless i find people to go ride with. im willing to teach you everything i know and let you use any of my boards equipment ect. just help me get out on the water!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-09-2008, 11:29 AM Reply   
Yo Johnny, I would love to take you out , problem is I live in Wash. You could really help me progress, I have seen pics of you rippin. My buddy has a JS model board from New Wave vehicles. If you are ever in Seattle / Tacoma area drop me a line and I will make time to take you out surfing. TonyV 253-468-6852. We ride behind a 04 Cent. Avy
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-09-2008, 4:36 PM Reply   
johney what up. its jamesz you can come up anytime and ride its 5 hours from you we ll go for a couple of days yo u can stay at my house jamesz
Old     (jstieg)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-12-2008, 9:18 AM Reply   
sick thanks so much guys. that will help me out for sure. i just wanna ride.
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-12-2008, 9:30 AM Reply   
johnny give me call and did you see the tythoon on mob group jamesz
Old     (jstieg)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-12-2008, 6:43 PM Reply   
yea dude that place iss soooo sick. im pumped now cuz i got my eye surgery so i can see now. no more loosing contacts when i get splashed in the eye.
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-12-2008, 7:04 PM Reply   
Im going to go back in october I think jamesz
Old     (nautiquelove)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-13-2008, 5:55 AM Reply   
like ive said before you just need to suck it up and come down to florida. :-) lots of riding and 90 degree weather. :-)
Old     (jstieg)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-14-2008, 10:16 PM Reply   
haha and amiebas!haha dont they crawl into your brain through your nose and eat it? dang i dunno, plus aligators and stuff. sounds sketchy to me!
Old     (nautiquelove)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-15-2008, 5:48 AM Reply   
your crazy!!! gators are harmless. and there isnt any creepers in the water that will eat your brains out. actually im putting together a big wakesurf comp which will probably be a 2 day thing in september. you better plan to come.
Old     (jstieg)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-15-2008, 9:46 PM Reply   
haha if i can get my sponsors to send me. im so broke. i would love to go to every contest there is but i just cant afford it.