Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-03-2009, 12:25 PM Reply   
Well I am going nuts. I have had to transfer my music like 5 times from CPU to CPU and IPOD to CPU visa versa reorganizing 700songs into playlists is killing me. My computer went down and I have had to return 3 Dell laptops due to the brand new computer's software and drivers being faulty. Should have went with another Sony, but sales guy conned me into DELL. SO now 3 Dells Later(all retuned) I finally have A Sony again.I finally decided to try one of those 3rd party sites (ipod2computer.com) and use their product. IT works for most part labeling all the playists and transporting all my music to Itunes and tagging the playlists and loading them. The only problem is all those paylists revert to alphabetical order so they are not in the order they are in on the IPOD.

Knowing what I know now I will never ever buy an IPOD. The 2 I own were gifts. Transferring music with all their bull crap rules and systems is driving me insane. Anyone know how I can transfer my music and playlists to my CPU from my Ipod keeping them in order? Is this a problem with other MP# players like Zune's or Samsungs or just an Ipod thing. Sorry to sound like a rant, but it is driving me insane.
Old     (eviltweak)      Join Date: Jun 2008       02-03-2009, 9:39 PM Reply   
google it there is a lot of info on how to do it i just did the same it will all show up in your library and u can use it for whatever it is kind of difficult to do but if u follow directions it should work.
Old     (cool232)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-04-2009, 7:36 AM Reply   
Swatguy, Take all your music to MP3. it plays on everything and the quality is great. also put your music on an external hard drive. just move your advanced properties (IPOD software) to your new drive and youll never have to swiitch again. Especially when your collection grows. All mine music is mp3 (around 300gig) and I give it to my friends so if mine crashes I ask for it back.
hope this helps. apple does suck.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-04-2009, 11:19 AM Reply   
Yea was actually chatting with some friends. I think I will be going Sansa. APPLE IS EVIL!. I think my 30g'r is about to kik the bucket anyways. I barely holds a charge. I have no clue why it's such a @#$^ to load playlists. I have no problem getting my library loaded at all. It just doesn't recognize my plalists. Have ZERO clue why Apple blocked that part. It's REDICULOUS! I tied to a search but still no luck with the playlist part. Just loads all music into library and I have to make every playlist. ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-05-2009, 12:15 PM Reply   
Brad, 300g of music!!!

droollll
Old     (cool232)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-06-2009, 11:05 AM Reply   
yes 300g, Ill give you my secret. I have several friends who are in the military, in Iraq. for the most part the have alot of down time and swap music alot. I started there and started sharing with my friends. always lookin for more.