Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-01-2008, 3:29 PM Reply   
I was sitting here reading away and it occurred to me that we all spend a Ton of time thinking and tinkering with our boats. I truely have "boat on the brain" as my girl would say. I went back to look at all the projects that I have done and there are to many to list. In addition to the list of things I going to do like my new seat, gas shock on the glove box lid in lue of the spring and the latest the replacement of the seat bottoms. I just got of the phone with guy who's going to do the work.

The other day I spent 2 of the fastest hours talking with the MC guy here in Nashville about the Xstar. Since buying my boat in 2005 I now know way to much information on not only my boat but also most of the others as well. I cracked the salesman up the other day because I call my boat a "Moopra-Craft" based of a few things here a few parts there. If ya'll are reading this and saying to yourself: hell I'm the same way congratulations. Thanks alot wakeboarding I'm a wake board boat Junkie. And yes I have a job, a great job.

Aquaholic ---Boat whore.
Old     (wakeboardlasvegas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-01-2008, 4:20 PM Reply   
Crack kills son
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-02-2008, 5:47 AM Reply   
Same problem here. I see an ad for something automotive I always have "I wonder if that would work good on my boat?" running through my head. I take care of my two jeeps very well. Between me being a neat freak (O.C.D) and my dad being a mechanic (maintance nut) they all stay maintained and clean, but my boat is by far my baby. To add to it I apparently spend way to much time on TMCowners because I know all these random and pointless little facts about inboards.