Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    norcal5150            09-14-2005, 9:47 AM Reply   
Just wanted to let everyone know that Tracy Marine is under new ownership.... The days of bad experiences are gone with the old owners.... We will be going through a lot changes here in the near furture.... We plan on bring on some new lines (CWB, Spy, JetPilot, ect......) We also are in the process of getting a new web site together with a full online catalog..... So if there is anything I can do for anyone please let me know....
Old    mendo247            09-14-2005, 10:06 AM Reply   
Congrats.. I just bought a v215 from you last month.. i delt with eric..what a pleasurable experience..he was so upfront about everything i didnt even haggle with the price like i did at other dealerships... hopefully he is still a part of the team...im sure ill see you guys on my 20 hour service, and hurry up and get that gear new gear in so i can use my %25 card!!
Old    norcal5150            09-14-2005, 10:13 AM Reply   
Eric is an awsome salesman!!!! He is deffinitly going nowhere.... I actually only bought the ProShop/Acc department.... So the sales and service departments will remain unchanged..... I will start getting all my 06 product in Decemeber and we will put that discount card to good use for you!!!! Congrats on the new boat!!
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-14-2005, 11:05 AM Reply   
BIGGES!!!!!!! Whats up bro! Congrats!!!! Josh is a good man and the Proshop is now in good hands!!!! Most of F1F has worked there, its about time that one of us own it! I will hit you up when I get off work! Later bro!

Old     (lehmur)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-14-2005, 11:26 AM Reply   
That's awesome. Congrats on the new business Josh.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2005, 12:40 PM Reply   
hey Josh,
Brandon and I were just talking about you doing this last night. Good stuff bro, and oh ya Good luck.
Al
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-14-2005, 12:57 PM Reply   
Josh congrats on the shop. I'd love to get some CIE schwag back in there if you are interested. I'll hit you up.

Highly recomend picking up CWB. CM is a killer rep and the product is bada$$ for next year. The proline handles and ropes are wicked too. CM could probably hook you up with Fusion wake accesories also if you are interested.

Peace
Evan
Old    norcal5150            09-14-2005, 1:04 PM Reply   
Mike, Allen, Bg thanks all u guys, u know I will take care of you fellas.... Evan, please do get a hold of me, I am interested in getting CIE back in the store.... 209-830-5215 (Shop Phone)
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-14-2005, 2:45 PM Reply   
Josh off the topic but are you goin up to OR. this weekend with Nuck and the crew? I am thinkin houseboat this weekend if you are down! Evan & Allen, us talkin about it last night made me start thinkin, you guys down?
Old    norcal5150            09-14-2005, 3:31 PM Reply   
No im not doing the OR trip, I got to much to do friday night and they want to leave Friday morning......
Old    penny4urthots            09-20-2005, 1:16 AM Reply   
Josh-

Stoked to see someone that actually has a clue minding the store... Eternal respect for still caring about this game... Make it your mission to educate the young loc's and keep it as real as you can. Good luck bro

-Linc